Reviews for The Silvering Divide
Very good
Guest chapter 16 . 12/23/2017
Sooooo good. More please
robituputup chapter 16 . 12/15/2017
Amazing fic! Thank you very much for the great reading piece!
oi770 chapter 16 . 12/9/2017
Lovely! Amazing!
Elianna Eldari chapter 16 . 12/4/2017
Rereading this now, close to ten years after I first found it, has made me very happy. I'm glad to have found this gem again.
clausumcormeum chapter 16 . 10/2/2017
This is so beautiful, and I wish there was more. I'd love to learn more about their adventures in the lake. Does he get welcomed back into the clan? Do they have children?
Calindy chapter 6 . 9/4/2017
Rereading yet again. :) For the nth time. As always I love every detail.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/31/2017
I knew it! I knew it was Snape's mom!
Storm Spirit chapter 16 . 8/26/2017
I really, really enjoyed this! I loved the selkie aspect, and the sweetness of how Hermione and Snape's relationship progressed.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/9/2017
I am in love with this fic, in love! Everything.. Snape is a selky and i don't want to hear anything else! Also I am imagining their HEA :) right now! Thank you both, for the awesome idea, and the amazing execution?
Copykat112 chapter 16 . 7/28/2017
I need so much more of this it was absolutely wonderful
Guest chapter 16 . 7/2/2017
why is this M ?
dragoon811 chapter 16 . 5/5/2017
*swooning sigh* I absolutely adored this. Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/22/2017
What a great and creative story! I love the selkie Severus and Hermione. It is a great spin on his back story. Wish it was a little longer, but I enjoyed it as is. Thank you for sharing and your creative spin has made this a favorite.
Prior Harbor Res chapter 14 . 2/19/2017
I lived in Sydney for 3 years. You describe the area and general vibe perfectly. I swear I have even seen that exact boat waiting to pick up tourists for their cruise. well done.
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »