Reviews for The Silvering Divide
lena1987 chapter 15 . 1/13/2017
Ahhh. Here I am again, having just finished the story. I came back to it after recommending it, and realising that I can't even share the link without devouring it all again. This is my favourite story within the HP fandom. You have worked such magic here. I love it.
vickety chapter 16 . 11/20/2016
I liked this. It's slow, sexy pace was fun.
bittermelon chapter 15 . 11/14/2016
*raises hand* I'm a fan of Equilibrium and Christian Bale too! :
bittermelon chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
Oh such Smexxy Snapiness! "Bottled Glory" sounds like a Wizarding brand of ale, and would make a great Snapefan t-shirtlogo. Maybe with the same font as Coca cola ? Loving your writing and story!
DracoimreH chapter 16 . 7/30/2016
What an awesome story! Truly, so wonderful to read. I loved how you introduced the new elements to the fandom but still made the theory of it easy to follow. I really enjoyed your writing style also, descriptive without being overly so. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/5/2016
Sequel!
Fantomette34 chapter 16 . 4/26/2016
Merci pour cette superbe histoire tellement belle et originale !
Cela paraît très plausible grâce à votre talent de conteuse...
Vous avez fait un travail merveilleux et j'ai adoré chacune de vos lignes...
Encore bravo et merci pour le partage !
riskeybusiness chapter 16 . 4/23/2016
Beautifully written and fascinating story.
TwilightSagaVampGirl chapter 16 . 4/1/2016
I absolutely love this story! In fact out of all the H/S stories I've read so far this happens to be my favorite. I've also read the two one shots you wrote that followed this story. Any plans for a full sequel?
SaiyaCat chapter 16 . 12/23/2015
That was an Awsome and Sweet Story.
narc0manc3r chapter 16 . 12/20/2015
I created this account just so I could write a review for this story.

Somehow, it has rekindled some of my lost passion. I felt more alive and hopeful reading this story than I have for a long time, for which I am grateful.

I do hope you write more one-shots or a spin-off in this universe about what happened later on in Severus & Hermione's lives, we would all love to read it.
irezei chapter 16 . 12/7/2015
Lovely. Only Hermione could have found out his secret and only she could have seen his loveworthiness. Fav, that's for sure!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/15/2015
What a beautiful beautiful tale. Thank you!
GrinningCat chapter 16 . 10/13/2015
Aaaand - straight to my fav folder! You did wonderful things with M's prompt. I especially appreciate the realism and humanity of people's interactions. It gets tiring to read artificial drama and bashing as a plot device replacing character development. And a special mention to your Snape. The characterization you went for is rare in the post-Deathly Hallows era and I enjoyed it very much.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/7/2015