Reviews for Jedi Granger
Talon Blu chapter 13 . 10/29
damn i love this. so sad you have not dose more of it in so long.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 7/21
why wouldn’t hermione know more about magic than harry? Harry is better at dueling than her but that does not mean he knows more about magic than her who has read tomes after tomes of magic books as a hobby while Harry played sports n slacked off with Ron. If harry knew more than her he’d be a top student, but he isn’t. one of his courses is even Divination….. which is basically a free period of goofing off.

lol lovegood as proof.

lol fudge n his society getting trolled internationally
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 7/21
lol Xander innocently trolling the universe in a way that would definitely make the Kaleidoscope Zelretch proud. on the bright side, he is a jedi rather than a magical garment girl like Aikawa Ayumu from Kore wa Zombie desu ka.

poor hermione i wonder what would be intact of her sanity by the time summer vacation ends,
Guest chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
How do you have a omake that would top a story that is omake like to start out with. I like the story and have always wanted to read one where a house-elf trains Harry how to sense, feel, and use magic much like Yoda teaches Luke Skywalker to use the force.
DaemonWelsh chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
And your story is amazing...
Please. Come back!
Shadow Starfire chapter 13 . 2/16/2014
Are you going to work on this anymore? Please continue this is a great story.
Lydia-Hood chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
*Facepalm* Seriously... the whole Jedi thing might be turning a small bit crazy here... Fudge wanting to become a Sith Lord? *Chuckles* He is too much of a coward to go thru what would amount to the process to do so, Hell even with magic his chances of becoming a Sith would suck for one reason, magic users in HP have magic inside them, but they don't really seem at least in the 'modern' setting to be able to manipulate ambient energy, meaning it would require either a bit of technology or some form of mutation to allow to manipulate ambient energy and become like a Jedi.
dogbertcarroll chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
APhantasm chapter 13 . 3/27/2013
Hope you return to this soon. It's a good story.
RiverOffers chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
All the places you could go with Fudge with this plot idea is ... just ... BRILL! I really like some of the other plot points in the fic but what is going on with Fudge. Hands down is on the top five ... or top ten at worse ... of my fav plot ideas. He could go and be a savvy biz guy and pulls what people normally write Malfoy as or a Manipulative Dumbledore. That or just a good company guy with motivation. Ether way he could be influential and well liked if he just puts the right info out there. He was able to turn the tables to show that it was mostly Albus' falt that things were that way for not giving advice. I just think this is a great plot point that needs to be used more often. Even if this is the first time I have seen it used.
MarcusTrax chapter 13 . 2/7/2013
Great story. I hope You will write more chapters.
CAG7 chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
So old Mad-eye is the jedi Mace of this story. Still want to find out what ship Old Voldie is using.
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
Lol can't wait for the update and hopefully the dxroids prank dumbledoor
Guest chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
Great story, the humour appeals to me! Hopefully will see an update at some point
reddragonknight chapter 13 . 5/5/2012
I enjoy the story and was wondering if you are going to update soon or is the story abandon