Reviews for iNeed To Find Her
BrainiacWeirdos chapter 1 . 2/22
I died a little. So many feels especially with the ending. Favorited it!
Anna chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This is amazing!
Keep it up!
Not So Girly Girl chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Awesome
pinkoholicangel1115 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
omg this story is so cute! i love the ending! youre such a good writer! :)
x.Sasaa chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Aww... Cute!

The ending was awesome (:

•Sasa
iCarlyfan312 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Cute! Love it! Great and awesome job!
MellowCloud chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Hey Colours!

This is fantastic! I like the ending! sweet, although id love to see an epilogue! Anywayys onwards with your other stories! xox :)
funstt chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
AWWW HOW CUTE!

hahah btw i think you should update some of your old stories, their so good but they arent finished haha which is sad :( haha but yeah update soon :)
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
:D

hehehehehe.

CAYOOT
lifeisveryshortsoami chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Oh...my...goodness!

Those were the only words I could think of as I came to this story's end (and, trust me, I NEVER wanted it to end). This is just...Wow. It's amazing, really.

I love how you keep everyone so in character! Carly agreeing to go out with Freddie just to prove to him they're not meant to be together...Why could I really see her doing something like that on the show? Just to prove to him, you know, once and for all that it's time for him to move on?

And then Sam leaving love notes (you know this is Sam Puckett, right? The LEAST romantic person alive?)...I would NEVER picture her doing that, but in your story, it really seemed to fit her character! The way she wrote the note and how Freddie and Carly getting together was the last shove she needed. So cute!

I also love how Sam's door says No Dorks Allowed and Freddie just assumes he must be the exception. lol

I think my favorite part was how Sam gave Freddie advice about his 'mystery girl' instead of shutting him out like the Sam in season 1 would have done. It really shows how much she's developed over the course of the series and how much deeper her feelings are now.

Well, if this one-shot is any example of how great your other stories are, I'll have to check them out, too!
xXAmerAsian1997xX chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Amazing! I loved it! Keep doing what your doing! 3
EmilyHelene chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Love!

My favourite part was quite possibly the ending. It was very sweet and made perfect sense with the plotline! I also thought that the letter captured what I imagine Sam's feelings surrounding Freddie pretty well.

"Whenever you're ready, Puckett

Love, Freddie"

That line turned me to mush.

Happy Writing,

EmilyHelene
Jaade123 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
i loved that ending! :D
the.lone.sock chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Awwww so adorable 3
ccQTccQT chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
very nice and well written