Reviews for Not Late
Gravyfries chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I had to type this out since fanfic no copy and paste -.-

"He had ignored her, dismissed her, and broken her heart one too many times."

Pyx, that is a damn fine line. I don't know why, but it settled really nicely with me and what would sum up Kakashi and Sakura's relationship. Anyways, really like this bit and ;) I live to read about his conflicted soul too lol
his-little-troll chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Its cute. I like how it is kind of choppy, in a rhythmic sense.

I really think it would have been better if you had expanded on some of the things you said. I guess you did say it was a shorter version of a larger fanfiction though.
cruorem chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
fangirling squees make puppies pee.

nice and short. i like it quite a bit.
Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
If I was Sakura I would burn those books. Good job.
fauxPROJECT chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
you write beautifully. :D
33KakaSaku33 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Ok i luv this story a lot but it doesn't show the struggles as much i am and have been caught up in the Kaka/Saku drama for 6 years now and i have written like 30 million short and long stories about Kaka/Saku and they are my fave couple EVER! I would love to talk to you more if you mail me back about this or ever get on fanfiction again my email adress is mail me if you get the chance and keep Kaka/Saku with you :D and keep writing sounds good make another or an extremely like 90 chapter thing for them explaining Kakashi's troubles and Sakura's also and how they solve them and get together and stuff. I'm terrible at writing stories myself but, ive been told i give pretty good ideas and i can write a good story if someone gives me a plot sequence and a sentence to start out with and some time. Mail me with a response and hope you mail me at all. Bye and on a scale of one to ten i give your story a 22
Tomo Irizuki chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
i love kakasaku drama too. its so nice how in the end kakashi decides to let go of his conflicted emotions and just accept sakura
TanksAndHeals chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
so pretty, really :3
Clearheart chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Ah, good fic! Wonderful, awesome, fantastic. Loved the formatting and use of descriptive words. Very deep and moving. Nice job!
jojojellybean chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I really liked this story. One typo I observed was dessert when I'm pretty sure you meant desert.
jolteonforever chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Aw kind of bitterly sweet but so cute at the end :)

Very well written!