Reviews for Shinigami's Life's Questions Answered
Kitakana chapter 24 . 4/7/2014
Great series. But I had to review this one in particular because your Gin just cracks me up. This is great. No matter what your inspiration, this fits Gin perfectly. Great oneshot here. I mean, I also love all the HitsuMatsu going on in the other chapters, and Renji/Tatsuki and ByaChiru (not nearly enough of this out there) are great too and all, but, this chapter.
sarge1130 chapter 23 . 1/4/2014
I really like how Hyourinmaru become a matchmaker. This is the longest chapter but I really love it.
sarge1130 chapter 19 . 1/4/2014
Yeah, I remembered how I really hate that Rubik's cube. There was a time when I got one side finished but I had to jumbled it again to get the other sides right. Arrggh, I don't know where I put that damn cube by the way, maybe I throw it out of frustration. Well, boys like that game. They sometimes try to solve that cube with blindfold.
sarge1130 chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
LOL The first time I see that tattoo on Hisagi, I wondered why 69. What was on Kubo's mind when he made that character (is he kind of perverted or something). Ooh, Toshiro, you really know how to make your fukutaicho blush :)
sarge1130 chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
OMG...So Toushiro had to go through that to prove that Kira is gay. Kira trying to kiss Toushiro was priceless indeed :)
sarge1130 chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Toushiro's concern for Rangiku was really cute...LOL There is still limit on being a prodigy :)
sarge1130 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
LOL...Rangiku harassing Shiro-kun is really priceless :)
Rhea chapter 44 . 3/12/2013
I LOVED IT.

A little initial *eww* because I really couldn't see Toshirou with Matsumoto, but...

It's a beautiful story. :)
Noitamina chapter 43 . 9/30/2012
Cougar ; )
Dark-Kin-Sung chapter 37 . 8/4/2012
Ahhh Kusaka flirting with girls eh?
VD.Damon's.Girl chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
I burst out laughing when Renji swallowed the goldfish haha. Great job!
Anki-Shai chapter 44 . 5/4/2012
I miss you so much! It was nice to read something from you again. This story is, as always, amazing.

Anki
code ninjahinja chapter 44 . 4/25/2012
AWW! n.n that was so cute. n.n i love this story. please update soon n.n
S0phi3F4wn chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
this is awesome so far! im going to ignore the fact you paired ichigo with... with... *vomits* rukia... its like dating himself ugh *faints*
LeoxRenet chapter 43 . 6/17/2011
Poor Toshiro not getting any for 6 months Dx

Oh well, he did that to himself!

This was hilarious

(Also, this is Miss Jayla Manga/Jayla Manga reviewing, I changed my penname)

Missed your fics and this made me smile :) 3