Reviews for Polar
Hope you update soon.
Tsukiko K chapter 11 . 9/6/2015
So exciting!
wystery chapter 11 . 5/10/2015
Such awesomeness in one fic is hard to find, but you pull it off easily in Polar! I can't wait to see where the plot is going, and when the Yullen is going to start settling in ;D I love the depth of each of the characters, and especially how Linalee has a real personality beyond weep-and-worry. I started from chapter 1 today put could not put this fic down until here because this PURE GOLDDD I was in stitches while reading this, especially when Allen experienced a Kanda ride for the first time (and hopefully not for the last time, if you get what I'm implying ;)). It's been a while since you've updated, but it would be such a shame to see such a fun Lavi, witchy Linalee, PMS-y Kanda, and kick-butt Allen put on hiatus forever, so I hold on to the shred of hope that you'll update...six years later...! Just know there's gonna be at least one person hanging off every word of the next chapter if you do get around to posting :)
SquirrelQueen88 chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
Omg I love this story! Kanda…i love you… anyway please update! I love this story! MERRY CHRISTMAS! YOU'RE AWESOME!
SquirrelQueen88 chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
OMG how do people not know who Freddy Mercury is? He is the face of Queen! One the best bands EVER! BTW you're amazing!
SquirrelQueen88 chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
OH MY GOD. THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER! God I love the relationship between Lavi and Kanda! You are an amazing author!
SquirrelQueen88 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Ha komui's an STD! OMG that's hilarious! XD so far I like the idea behind the story and I love how you made the characters! I am definitely going to keep reading the story!
Dylan chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
Ryan Ross's wardrobe!
I know hoe Steve Rogers feels!
I understood that reference!

Great story I really like it. On to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
Pleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee uuuuupppppdddddaaaaattttteeeee !
Love this story, and I want more of it!
HappiestClam chapter 11 . 2/23/2014
This story is amazing and I love reading it! I would love to be able to read more, so could you please consider taking another look at this story. It is up to you, but I am sure a lot more people than just me would be happy if you did :)
remembermewhenimgone chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
Its been a while, hasn't it? You should definitely come out with that next chapie, k? :)
Xx-Kit-xX chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
my friends did a cosplay of allen and lavi sadly the one who was lavi was a bit to girlish so she had to accept the fact that she had to be a fem lavi...i don't know why i said tha t...
Lenore91 chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
Awww! Just got up to date with this brilliantly original fanfiction to read the dates of publishing/updating... Nuu! I'd love more!
theanimehunter chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
I laughed my ass of with the things lavi said XD please up date soon!
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
this story is really awesome i really wanna read more pretty please update soon