Reviews for Sinning Angel
MaxAngelOfDeath chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
OoO! Wow Allen used the 'you had sex with me and kicked me out' trick. Sereously isn't Alen soposed to be an ANGEL! Well he can act like a demon when he wants to.
Vivid aesthetic chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
"-he has a book called the book-" you dont know HOW hard i laughed at the irony of that sentence.
Touchmyotaku chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
I loved this chapter so much! I died at the marriage part. They should get married. And have sex.
The 14th Undertaker chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
Okay...
MidnightAbyssx02 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
PTFFFF! WAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG I LOVE THIS CHAPTER MAINLY FOR THE ACT ALLEN DID! LOLZ can I use it in my story?
Roweena5000 chapter 13 . 6/9/2011
I've really enjoyed reading this story, it has made me laugh more times then I can count, and a few times I was holding my breath, it was so exciting.

I love how you used deatails from DGM and incorporated them in the story, like 7 times 7 being 49, and Deak Lavi's brother and the effect Deak had/has on Lavi. And the Noah family's role and the using of the egg to make angels Akuma was brilliant. (Even if that was a side effect.)
moshimellow chapter 13 . 2/2/2011
Haha this was a good read.
fangirl12232 chapter 13 . 1/29/2011
i love this bonus story because its soooooo funny especially the question where the person asked did lavi have sex with allen lol
Josie Audriguez chapter 13 . 7/8/2010
omg i love the story! :D

and awesome Q&A! i love how u made it kinda like a chapter and not just something like:

" Q: Is Allen still an angel?

A: Uhmm...no not really? "

i rly love this, and now i can't wait for after life!
BestWishes chapter 13 . 5/15/2010
Kyyaaaa! Love Kanda i like the mickey mouse joke's and all the part's of the story to! Love it! I'm so glad you finish this. It was totally awesome! _ I love all the chapter's and not boring really. I enjoy it! _
aoiyumekou48 chapter 12 . 4/21/2010
I really love this story. Since I've read the start it interest me. Nice idea on the whole story including the Exorcist thing and about the Noah and the Ark. I really love it. Nice idea!
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 13 . 11/11/2009
grate story, i really enjoyed reading this. actually i have read it more then once 3
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 13 . 9/3/2009
Wow, i love this fic! Have you already started the sequel?
Prongslette94 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
kya! i really liked it :3
Winnifred Artemis chapter 13 . 4/7/2009
Heei!

Sånn seriøst elska den!

Holdt på å dø av latterkrampe sånn ca 50 per del! Jeg tuller ikke! Genialt plot, Beskrivelsene dine gjorde Allen til den mest kawai'este jeg vet om! (tuller ikke nå heller :P)

Nei, ingen dårlg start på historien. Jeg synes det passa bra og åpne sånn jeg!

Selv er jeg litt for god til å lage begynelser. Jeg ender alltid opp med utrolig mange begynnelser, kanskje med 2 sider med hoveddel i tillegg, men greier nesten aldri å avslutte... Det er mentalt umulig! Vil ikke si hade til dem liksom .

(Huff, nå babler jeg fært! Gomenasai!)

Vel...

Sammendrag:

FANTASTISK BRA FANFIC!

(Gomene, er ikke så god til tilbakemeldinger, bare følte at jeg måtte pga den var SÅ BRA!)

Btw, om du vil kan du lese min første avsluttede fanfic!

"LeeSaku -Oneshot"