Reviews for Sinning Angel
aliceWALKER14 chapter 13 . 4/7
LMAO ! damn it was the best part XD
aliceWALKER14 chapter 2 . 4/7
this is funny AND the plot is very unique~!
izumooichi chapter 11 . 10/28/2016
I love this story so much! I was really surprised on how you made Allen transform. If this was like an OVA to the orginal anime then it would look beast!
MaxAngelOfDeath chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
OoO! Wow Allen used the 'you had sex with me and kicked me out' trick. Sereously isn't Alen soposed to be an ANGEL! Well he can act like a demon when he wants to.
AnotherGenericNerd chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
"-he has a book called the book-" you dont know HOW hard i laughed at the irony of that sentence.
wyattharto8 chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
I loved this chapter so much! I died at the marriage part. They should get married. And have sex.
The 14th Undertaker chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
Okay...
MidnightAbyssx02 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
PTFFFF! WAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG I LOVE THIS CHAPTER MAINLY FOR THE ACT ALLEN DID! LOLZ can I use it in my story?
Roweena5000 chapter 13 . 6/9/2011
I've really enjoyed reading this story, it has made me laugh more times then I can count, and a few times I was holding my breath, it was so exciting.

I love how you used deatails from DGM and incorporated them in the story, like 7 times 7 being 49, and Deak Lavi's brother and the effect Deak had/has on Lavi. And the Noah family's role and the using of the egg to make angels Akuma was brilliant. (Even if that was a side effect.)
moshimellow chapter 13 . 2/2/2011
Haha this was a good read.
fangirl12232 chapter 13 . 1/29/2011
i love this bonus story because its soooooo funny especially the question where the person asked did lavi have sex with allen lol
Josie Audriguez chapter 13 . 7/8/2010
omg i love the story! :D

and awesome Q&A! i love how u made it kinda like a chapter and not just something like:

" Q: Is Allen still an angel?

A: Uhmm...no not really? "

i rly love this, and now i can't wait for after life!
BestWishes chapter 13 . 5/15/2010
Kyyaaaa~! Love Kanda i like the mickey mouse joke's and all the part's of the story to! Love it! I'm so glad you finish this. It was totally awesome! _ I love all the chapter's and not boring really. I enjoy it! _
aoiyumekou48 chapter 12 . 4/21/2010
I really love this story. Since I've read the start it interest me. Nice idea on the whole story including the Exorcist thing and about the Noah and the Ark. I really love it. Nice idea!
this-account-'s-very-dead chapter 13 . 11/11/2009
grate story, i really enjoyed reading this. actually i have read it more then once 3