Reviews for Shower
A MIdsummer chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Shower always had a special place for my Setsuna/Feldt heart. Not only did it uncover a nice comforting trick (showering with clothes on yay), the tender moment wasn't exaggerated and felt all the more precious.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Yes, a shower while fully clothed is honestly refreshing. No matter how sticky and wet it felt afterwards. It really felt good, especially when I'm feeling under the weather.

And for once I'm not complaining about the kiss. Definitely the right place and atmosphere, Setsu. Congrats.
edboy4926 chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
Good story
Like this pairing
Salaeren chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
You abandoned this...and I am here now, at this point in time, to call you back.

Finish what you started, fellow writer. This story demands an ending, a true sense of finality to bring everything together.

Don't disappoint us.
sasusaku3623649 chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Please continue !
biblio chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This is a pretty good fic. Enjoyed the storyline very much.
raidersfan777 chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
Awsome story i loved it. :)
Youichi-Zarasuha chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
so touching story! i love it!

can you add a story from movie, and when she gave setsuna flower? that would be nice to read
Fluffy's Lady chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
This is very good! I like it. :)
Lucem Yoru chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
Nice, but wouldn't you be able to use the flower Feldt gave Setsuna for another chapter? Either way I love the story.
scottaa chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
i realy enjoyed reading the entire thing i found it itersting more chapters to it would be amazing. i hope to read more of your fanfics soon. thanks for the great read.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
I loved your story so far! Please don't give up on it!
merlyn1382 chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
that sweet how there dancing around each other
Ichigo1010 chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
That was so CUTE!
Mrs.Hedlund2007 chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
Not bad. I like where you were going with it.