Reviews for One Thing Always Leads To Another
beccaspad chapter 30 . 2/11
YAAAAAAAAS I was so enthralled through all of that and I'm happy with how it all turned out! Your writing is really great.
SilverDragon00 chapter 30 . 12/13/2014
this is such an amazing fanfiction, I've read the whole thing three times because it's great. Do you know of any other stories like this one out there?
HazySunray chapter 30 . 10/22/2014
D'awwww x3 great ending!
This story became quite an addiction for me! Couldn't stop reading! Seriously I read all 30 chapters in one go and now I'm dog tired and rly need to go to sleep xD Great job! Really enjoyed it!
Kasey chapter 30 . 7/4/2014
Great writing and a great story, been looking for one like this for ages. Thankz. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Fag? Mates? Man, you are so British, it's killing me right now.
GreenChipFrenzy chapter 30 . 11/24/2013
I believe this could have happened in the canon, I really liked this.
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Congratulations! You have been rec’ed at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Wee!Sam Theme post here:

spnchick24 chapter 30 . 5/12/2011
This was a amazing story.

It diffently had my emotions run high, but the outcome just warmed my heart:)
1xadzy3dgftw1xLSNx3dg1xMGG chapter 30 . 2/15/2011
Omg, this was such an awesome story. The whole thing was completely realistic, and you did a really good job for never having done drugs before. Anyway, I think also this would've been a good reason for how John knew about Sam in the show. Anyway, this was really, really good.
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
these were a great two chapters! can't wait to read some more, i like the short chapters ]
ChelseaWinchester chapter 30 . 7/5/2010
Fantastic fic! besides the few spelling errors and such i thought it was amazing. I loved the downward spiral. :) Thank you -Chelsea
carolinesayer chapter 30 . 9/12/2009
wow that was so good :D just read your story and it was amazing :D really well written and everything so thankyou lots xx
anonymous chapter 30 . 9/2/2009
wow that was...amazing? i read the hole thing today instead of studiing for my chemistry and spanish exams, dumb me well whatever, that was great really im stunned
IheartSam7 chapter 30 . 7/9/2009
ok so I just read this entire story, and realized, I hadn't reviewed each chapter because i was so addicted and in love with it I had to keep going lol So it was freaking amazing and just, God, so good.
Shannanigans chapter 30 . 5/29/2009
Excellent job! I should have gone to bed hours ago, but your story kept me going!