Reviews for Roleplaying: Without the Leather
Princess Shido chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
YAY More Lucky!
hjemmelavet chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
HOT!

I really enjoyed it! Great idea to switch the roles ;)

Which girl doesn't dream of biting Josef-hot-ass?

:D

Greetz, Ines.
nightcap chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
You wrote Josef SO well in this. I certainly see him playing this part. And a fun spin on a Halloween story to boot!

I can hardly wait for next Halloween so I can try this one out. I guess if Josef isn't available I'll have to find someone else.
Kelley Avery chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I've been away for months and just popped in today to see if you were still writing Joseph and Lucky pieces. I wasn't disappointed. Thanks so much for your great works. I still miss this show terribly, but thanks to works like yours, the show stays fresh and new in the world of fan fiction. And Joseph gets the "screen time" he so deserves - time he never got enough of on the show. Please keep writing!
Vampire Reader chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I was saving this to read. What a way to start my new day! Delicious of Lucky to think of it.

VR/Penina
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
So this was my Halloween treat. Thanks, it was great. I do so love Lucky and Josef's relationship. She is working her way into his unbeating heart.
bugie14 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Great story. Love Lucky and Josef's adventures. The anticipation is killing me as much as it is them. Please let them "do it" soon. Keep them coming. I look forward to them.
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
WOW, that was the hottest little Josef/Lucky story to date. Lucky did a wonderful job playing the vamp to Josef's freshie.

I loved it. Keep up the good work.