Reviews for I Will Survive, I Will Endure
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
Interesting... but WHERE ARE U? Please update!
Calecus chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
The story is very creative, and I like how you have reverse Zuko's & Azula's role. It's very interesting to see how Ursa's one single action has impacted everyone in this way. Hope to see you continue this someday.
333 chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
I just read this and it's really great. It's ironic how in this universe, Azula's harshness is way more sympathetic with how she was essetially tossed into a new environment with no control of her life. When Azula finds out what her mother did, I fear that her relationship with her mother will be even worse than in canon, because not only did her mother do everything to favor Zuko, she destoryed Azula's life the in the process with little regard.
P.A.W.07 chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
It was certainly a great plot bunny, thanks for sharing though part of me would be curious as to how Zuko and Iroh would feel about what has become of Ursa and Azula.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
Good story so far,
JustAnotherObsession94 chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
I would love to read more of this if you would write more into the series with the roles of Zuko and Azula switched like you have it. It would be really cool to follow Azula hunting her brother and Aang and them and it would be amazing if you'd write Azula's PoV of what was when Zuko discovered Aang at the South Pole
Rai Science chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Hello I just discovered this, and would like to ask for more Zuko, if you please? Maybe an appearance?
Xoroth chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Great story so far. Makes me wonder what will happen when Zuko comes into the picture.
ronandhermy chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
This is great. I would love to see zuko though. and iroh. gotta love the tea man. but i have to say this is one of the most creative stories i have ever come across. brava
mistakenot chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Hmm, so if Azula's now 14, then it's just about time for a certain iceberg to emerge...

Surely Azulon will croak sooner or later? How old is he by this point? Avatar Wiki says that Sozin lived to around 102, while Azulon was 95 when he was assassinated. Powerful benders seem to have long lifespans, if they aren't killed of course, but Sozin may have been rejuvenated by Sozin's Comet. Therefore, I can't surely Azulon ought to pass away around this time?

Iroh (and by extension Zuko) aren't as spiritually aware as in Canon, but I'm confident Iroh would rule much more benevolently than Ozai. Zuko will surely want to see his family (maybe even Azula) once Azulon passes. So, how's this going to work out? How will the new Fire Nation First Family deal with the Avatar?
Liooness chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
oh, interesting. hm, i'd like to see zuko, but i know azula won't be any easier than zuko was for the gaang. harder even.
RueBroadway chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Wow, that was intense. Azula shot herself in her foot, but I have believe if Ursa had told her the truth, she would have still went to the capital.

I'm curious to see what Zuko and Iroh are up to in the Earth Kingdom.
fourfourfourfour chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
neat twist. it seemed like something azula would do
A Most Sovereign Lady chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
And alas, I am content. Thank you for going through such trouble for the nagging of someone totally random. Happy Holidays to you.
susiipie chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
this is so sad. but definately an interesting turn of events. keep it up!