Reviews for Endings And Beginnings
Dragon-lover28 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
love it. you know, i first i thought you let Seto die but i was wrong. great story too.
RainingHearts4Ever chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
At first I was like, why did the end lead away? I'[m not really the fastest thinker, and then I read the reviews. Once I did I let out a big "OH!" lol XD
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
it got more and more confusing as the fic went on :P i was all, Kaiba's dying and no one really cares? and then i was all, wait Malik isn't that cynical... wait... Mai wouldn't be happy would she? and then i got it. and then it happened and then Jou kissed him and I was all "that was unexpected" but for a one-shot it was all fine. i'm just guessing that Kaiba and Jou got along more and hung out more in the years (what with their siblings dating and marrying) so yeah that is the only critic. too little back story into Jou and Kaiba's relationship, but honestly, it's understandable because of how short this is and that isn't really the point of the little story so all it well. review you later_
dancing elf chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
oh you got me didn't see a wedding coming good job
Mikoura chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Wow. Some people can be stupid on this website. I cant believe people dont get what your summary means.

Lol. I too was expecting Kaiba to die. But then I realized, die in the way of letting your baby brother get married. It was really interesting and I loved the story. I thought he was telling people about his funeral arrangments.

You had the I dont give a shit Honda, the oops my bad Otogi, the ouch Ill help you Yugi, Marik totall had me confused cauz I thought he thought it was funny that he was going to die, when really it was funny for your brother to be wed.

It really had me there. Good work.
Darkgreenfangirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I felt so bad for poor seto here. It's very hard to let go of someone. I know Joey will help him. :D Awesome story
Ollimartic chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Your summary totally mislead me. Good Job! -laughs- The entire time I was panicking "Oh my gosh she's going to kill of Seto! And there isn't even any romance yet!" Then I realized no one was dying. Ah, Kaiba, where ever would he be without Jou?
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
aw! I loved this it made me feel sad for Kaiba but the ending was very cute as well!
KenSan1990 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
interesting idea...totally caught me off guard. I love it
Deathless Wraith chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Really cute fic. I was like, "He can't be dying, he isn't withering away at all." And then he withered after he 'died'. For people without younger siblings, it's hard to understand the depth of protection Kaiba places on Mokuba, but you've done it well here. Great job. :)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Hahah, it took me until the actual wedding scene to figure out what was going on. I knew it couldn't be as simple as Kaiba dying from an illness-seven months was specific and Mokuba would have been more upset-but I wasn't sure what it was...Maybe it was established KaiJou and Jou was the one dying...Good job with this. (I'm glad that it was a happy ending.)
MythCreatorWriter chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Ok you mislead me with that summary. That I did not like. I read about the wedding, and I was pretty confused. And hearing Mai's reaction made me pause. But the reactions seemed varied, some seemed realistic for the character, some didn't. The pasts for all of them made sense. I liked how you portrayed Shizuka (is that her Japanese name? I could have sworn it's something else) very well, I enjoyed that.

Yeah I knew the Jou/Seto thing was coming, but I didn't expect kissing. Personally, that didn't fit Seto personality or really Jou, but Seto's more. But some parts of it did.
Flanclanman chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
The summary was utterly misleading. I hope you change it.

But, I can't deny it was a good fic.

It would have been better if I hadn't been expecting Kaiba to drop dead suddenly though _

FCM

x
journey maker chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I loved this story.. At first I thought that Kaiba was dying, but then after reading more I realized that Mokuba and Serenity were getting married and Seto wanted everyone to be there for the ceremony.. I loved the end where Jou finally got Seto to open up and when Seto said, "Help me remember, Jou." Well I lost it and started to cry..