Reviews for Ask You-Know-Who
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 1/5
This is awesome. I wish that would happen in the books.
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Love it
SoftRains chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This is hilarious, good job
Dragonfire97 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Who's Angry housewife? I think I understood most of them but I can't recognise her.
rosabelle101 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Hahahahahahahaha! Dumbledore is a harasser !'!
Poop
jayrambles chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Hilarious! Cracked me up to no end! You should definitely become a comedian - you seem as if you were born to make people wet their pants with laughter.
Drawing On Converse chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Ronald McDonald... I died.
ReflectionsOfReality chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
BEST REASON EVER for why Dumbledore can't defeat Voldemort... 13 year old Tom Riddle managed to file a restraining order against Dumbledore and at 17 he used his influence to make it life long... hehe even better the Knights of Walpurgis (Death Eaters) were formed because Dumbledore was having his 'Friends' keeping an eye on him and Riddle wanted to escape. The entire Lord Voldemort name came about not because of megalomania but because Riddle thought it would give him some protection if he wen by a different name. When that did not work he got a little homicidal and his whole muggle hunting phase came about because Voldemort discovered that Dumbles had an army of PIs to track him down when he tried to hide in the Muggle world...

So the entire first and second war was caused by a severe mental break that Dumbledore caused with his suspicions...
iamnotlordvoldemort chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Great! that was hilarious.
Sammy Holzbein chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Good stuff. Thanks.
patricia.pc chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Very creative and fun! :)
goku chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
the one leaving the funky space alien/ganster rap letters isn't dumbles is it? its harry isn't it? this story is so funny. i like it.

Goku
Angana Vladmir Lucine chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Dear Ronald McDonald,

Thank you for the update, loyal Death Eater. It pleases me greatly that long-term "Operation Kill The Muggles With Fat and Cholesterol" is proceeding as planned.

and

Dear Sev-er-Second Thoughts,

Many people will say that the best way to win the affection of a Dark Lord is to return his Item of Power or deliver his wayward son to him encased in carbonite.

Are my two favorite parts. I do like these. Do more!

-AVL