Reviews for Therein Lies Impossibility, Astrid:Season One
pendras cornielius chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
man i missed this fic :D. this is one of my fave chappies
Eloquence chapter 14 . 10/9/2011
Awwwww so true! I love this chapter..
Hrdwhat chapter 37 . 7/3/2011
OMG, I laughed so hard I cried and got the hiccups! Never thought of using a cell phone like that before...
Daoi Sidhe chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Never thought of the Observer as the Cigarette smoking man. Which is surprising since I watch the X-files with a passion ,3

And damn, I love the bald guy from season one.
girlsix chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
I think I love you.
Tinker-Bell-Greenleaf chapter 30 . 1/18/2011
Ok, so I've recently discovered fringe (I was tutoring evenings when it first started and was regrettably unable to watch, but DVDs are wonderful) and I'm fascinated with Walter/Astrid thanks to season 2. I've been reading this as a bedtime story the last couple of nights and this chapter is by far my favorite. I love them all, but you had me at "you may remember me from the lab." Sooo perfectly Walter! 3
kimbari chapter 53 . 9/10/2010
I have had more fun reading this collection these past few days than is surely legal. If you stop writing I will hunt you down and... tie you to a computer and play Fringe episodes endlessly until you start up again!

And if you ever get a wild hair (NOT hare!) and decide you'd like someone to beta, I'll be more than happy to take the job.
kimbari chapter 49 . 9/10/2010
Totally! LOL
kimbari chapter 41 . 9/10/2010
This is my favorite episo... er, chapter. :D Okay, it READ like an episode. I cackled all the way through it. Wonderful characterization, your love for these characters shows in every word.
kimbari chapter 40 . 9/10/2010
*thinking of doing yoga again*

Did I mention how much I adore this series? I adore this series, and that is MAJOR because I'm the reader who will stop reading when she discovers that the story hasn't been beta-ed. Seriously. (And if you do have a beta reader, they should be fired and replaced w/someone familiar with homophones.) I'm a VERY fussy reader; you must be doing something very right. :)
kimbari chapter 39 . 9/10/2010
Last linesheer genius! *loves* I'm glad your prediction hasn't happened... yet. :)
kimbari chapter 25 . 9/9/2010
Go to my livejournal to get the second part of this Christmas present!

Okay baby-girl, I perused your journal but could not find the second part to which you refer. Help a sista out and send me an url, PLEASE! kthxbye
kimbari chapter 14 . 9/8/2010
Hell, MY eyes got misty when Peter sang "Row, Row, Row Your Boat..."
kimbari chapter 9 . 9/8/2010
The day Obama was elected was the happiest day of my life that didn't involve a birth. :) I don't care how much they say he's screwing up, he's still my man.
kimbari chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
There's no "s" after "Sox," the word is plural in its formation. sockssox Threw me clean out of the story! *pouts*