Reviews for Monochrome
AllFourSeasons chapter 3 . 10/31
csklkj4 chapter 3 . 8/7
Plssssss. Continue the story! I really love shades of grey and this! Im still waiting thankyou!
Anon bitch chapter 3 . 8/1
WTF! Fuckin finish it!
This story and Shades of Grey are two of the most interesting stories here. I love how different it is compared to the typical SasuSaku plots. You probably won't update this any time soon or ever but you're a great writer and I enjoyed your stories very much! Thank you!

(Also, with the release of Gaiden, SasuSaku is now canon :) )
darkredmacabre chapter 3 . 6/18
How come it's on Haitus! Lost inspiration?
SilverWolfPup303 chapter 3 . 6/17
Umm is it a little late to say I wish you could update?
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 3 . 6/3
They just freaking attacked konoha and tsunade is accepting a mission? Lol politics
But what strucked me the most is that they are letting Naruto leave. Didnt Sakura told them that someone is after Naruto?
I love Juugo's development. Basically team Hebi's development. Will there is be a NaruHina?
Im surprised w sasuke I thought it will take longer than that for him to like Sakura. What the hell is w that Hyuuga? I kinda want Sai to be w them
gabriela.petrova.1708 chapter 3 . 2/19
Please,update soon
bhavna-madan chapter 3 . 1/2
OMG! Please update! I'd die for this story! Please please please update! ToT This is soooo good you can't leave it like this halfway through! D': ToT
Iname Kohaki chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
What's up with this!? This story hasn't been updated in YEARS! R U DEAD! PLEASE SAY IT 'ANT SO! I NEED MORE MONOCHROME!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
I love it! Please continue! I need more!
justin chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
please dont quit! i love your writing...
yogurtjelly chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I really really love your Shades of Grey story! I saw that this sequel is currently on hiatus since 2008. I would just like to know if you are ever going to continue this story. Otherwise I wouldn't want to start reading it in fear of getting a cliffhanger on this amazing plot. Thanks! :)
AvrilKRamona chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
I love shades of grey. It's one of my fav sasusaku fics. do continue to post more chaps of monochrome. want sasuke and sakura to have a happy and (hot maybe) ending looking forward for the updates
Contrastive chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Just started reading Shades of Grey today and was very glad to have found that it has a sequel like this. I can't wait to know what would happen in the near future, what would happen to Sasuke's fight with Itachi and what would Sakura be a part with it and so on! There's just a bunch of great things going on in this story and I was saddened that it's on hiatus but I'll be waiting :) I really love the way you write every character especially Sakura because she really changed here and the SS relationship here is only realistic to be going on slowly but surely. Can't wait for the next one! (: