Reviews for Monochrome
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2020
I come back every few years to see if you have finished this one yet and I’m always super sad to know it’s still unfinished. If you still read these just know there are lots of us who loved this series and are still waiting 11 years later.
Lus10 chapter 1 . 5/25/2020
I really want to start reading thins after shades of gray, but cannot stand unfinished stories hope you will continue this one day and thanks for your hard work and amazing plot
Guest chapter 3 . 4/28/2020
I am really disappointed in you abandoning us... why is it that authors start several stories simultaneously and just give up!? Can’t you write one at a time and finish it? “Mendokusai” like Shikamaru would say!
cherryblossomszahime chapter 3 . 3/22/2020
This is great! Hope you update again one day!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2019
I heard Naruto's dad was an orphan lmao. Plus the Uzumaki line gotta continue somehow, I hope his surname doesn't change!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/15/2019
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2018
Your stories are amazing. If you come back, please finish this! Xo
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2018
I remember now why this series makes me so damn mad every time I read it. It’s because I never remember until I’m already vested in the characters and plot and then I remember that you never finished it. It’s been almost a decade so now the hope that you will finish it someday is almost nonexistent. It’s such a good story and it’s honestly a crime that it won’t ever be finished. Please come back!
asher227 chapter 3 . 7/17/2018
Any ETA on the hiatus ending? Really miss your writing.
Huiguinan chapter 3 . 4/18/2018
Love this story! You really have a talent for developing characters and the interactioni between them is just amazin! Please, please, if you are ever struck with inspiration, update! I am sure not only me would be super happy about that!
Avyy chapter 1 . 4/8/2018
I know it's been years but I hope that you finish this someday. Its my absolute favorite fanfiction. :)
Silence's Light chapter 3 . 3/29/2018
I just read Shades of Gray and I love it. I'm very impressed with the amount of details in the story and how they're always important for the development of each character and the team. I love your SasuSaku relationship, but I love even more your Sakura. She is perfect in my opinion, smart, strong, independent and noble with just the right amount of insecure. I can't wait to know more about her and her relationship with Sasuke. There are just too many scars that need to be healed with those two. It's been a while since I read a story that captivated me this way. I wish you would continue such an amazing story and so I added it to my alerts. I hope one day to see it finished!
patricel chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
please update, I've been waiting for 3 years for shades of grey. your sasusaku story is the most beautiful to me. I'll be glad if you update next chapter until end. please update
DragonCurse4 chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Are Are you dead? It's been 6 years since you did anything. Do you plan on getting back into fanfiction any time soon?
Rayne chapter 3 . 9/2/2016
Pls update I really like this story