Reviews for Monochrome
Veronica chapter 3 . 7/11
I finished Shades of Grey and because I liked it so much, I immediately started the sequel. I gotta say I am extremely disappointed that it isn't complete. What happened? Why did you stop? Please come back and update, we must know what happens next!
fiona chapter 3 . 7/7
did you die?
its been 6 YEARS!
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 3 . 6/25
I really hope you update soon! The sequel has quite a good start! Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next chapter! :D
Avyy chapter 3 . 5/24
Plz continue this I loved shades of gray and I'm excited to see where this one goes :)
So.. you don't seem to continue it :-/ how troublesome :(
HeyJoe0929 chapter 1 . 2/27
I hope you get to find the inspiration to continue this story. Shades of Grey was amazing. There isn't too many great SasuSaku fanfic out there. In fact, most of my faces are KakaSaku's. It's rare to find really good SasuSaku fanfics and you're a kickass writer. Hope you'll find it in your heart to finish this. But if not, thank you still for Shades of Grey
SilentSilverStar chapter 3 . 2/20
This was great! I'm really loving this story! Please please pleaseeee update!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
Oh fuck. Dammit. I didn't know shades of grey had a sequel and I specifically only wanted to read completed stories. I'm so sad.
AllFourSeasons chapter 3 . 10/31/2015
OH MY GOD THIS SERIES. I CANNOT
csklkj4 chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
Plssssss. Continue the story! I really love shades of grey and this! Im still waiting thankyou!
Anon bitch chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
WTF! Fuckin finish it!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
This story and Shades of Grey are two of the most interesting stories here. I love how different it is compared to the typical SasuSaku plots. You probably won't update this any time soon or ever but you're a great writer and I enjoyed your stories very much! Thank you!

(Also, with the release of Gaiden, SasuSaku is now canon :) )
darkredmacabre chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
How come it's on Haitus! Lost inspiration?
SilverWolfPup303 chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
Umm is it a little late to say I wish you could update?
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
They just freaking attacked konoha and tsunade is accepting a mission? Lol politics
But what strucked me the most is that they are letting Naruto leave. Didnt Sakura told them that someone is after Naruto?
I love Juugo's development. Basically team Hebi's development. Will there is be a NaruHina?
Im surprised w sasuke I thought it will take longer than that for him to like Sakura. What the hell is w that Hyuuga? I kinda want Sai to be w them