Reviews for Monochrome
asher227 chapter 3 . 7/17
Any ETA on the hiatus ending? Really miss your writing.
Huiguinan chapter 3 . 4/18
Love this story! You really have a talent for developing characters and the interactioni between them is just amazin! Please, please, if you are ever struck with inspiration, update! I am sure not only me would be super happy about that!
Avyy chapter 1 . 4/8
I know it's been years but I hope that you finish this someday. Its my absolute favorite fanfiction. :)
Silence's Light chapter 3 . 3/29
I just read Shades of Gray and I love it. I'm very impressed with the amount of details in the story and how they're always important for the development of each character and the team. I love your SasuSaku relationship, but I love even more your Sakura. She is perfect in my opinion, smart, strong, independent and noble with just the right amount of insecure. I can't wait to know more about her and her relationship with Sasuke. There are just too many scars that need to be healed with those two. It's been a while since I read a story that captivated me this way. I wish you would continue such an amazing story and so I added it to my alerts. I hope one day to see it finished!
patricel chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
please update, I've been waiting for 3 years for shades of grey. your sasusaku story is the most beautiful to me. I'll be glad if you update next chapter until end. please update
DragonCurse4 chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Are Are you dead? It's been 6 years since you did anything. Do you plan on getting back into fanfiction any time soon?
Rayne chapter 3 . 9/2/2016
Pls update I really like this story
Veronica chapter 3 . 7/11/2016
I finished Shades of Grey and because I liked it so much, I immediately started the sequel. I gotta say I am extremely disappointed that it isn't complete. What happened? Why did you stop? Please come back and update, we must know what happens next!
fiona chapter 3 . 7/7/2016
did you die?
its been 6 YEARS!
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 3 . 6/25/2016
I really hope you update soon! The sequel has quite a good start! Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next chapter! :D
Avyy chapter 3 . 5/24/2016
Plz continue this I loved shades of gray and I'm excited to see where this one goes :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2016
So.. you don't seem to continue it :-/ how troublesome :(
HeyJoe0929 chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
I hope you get to find the inspiration to continue this story. Shades of Grey was amazing. There isn't too many great SasuSaku fanfic out there. In fact, most of my faces are KakaSaku's. It's rare to find really good SasuSaku fanfics and you're a kickass writer. Hope you'll find it in your heart to finish this. But if not, thank you still for Shades of Grey
SilentSilverStar chapter 3 . 2/20/2016
This was great! I'm really loving this story! Please please pleaseeee update!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
Oh fuck. Dammit. I didn't know shades of grey had a sequel and I specifically only wanted to read completed stories. I'm so sad.