Reviews for The Differences Between Lovers
OMG PLEASE UPDATE SOON OR WHENEVER U CAN PPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSS
firestar chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
make more plz!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
i LOVE this fanfiction...definately ny favourite ...omg chapter 1-4 are just brilliant...i am hoping u make some more
Guest chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
From the sounds of it Shikamaru is cheating on Neji. And Neji is not getting along with Sasuke. Naruto is worried about Sasuke.
When-Rabbit-Howls chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
This is scandalous!

...

I love it.
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
really good, if you were to right a new chapter, it should be about them all finding out about the others, lovers, and so on if that make sense.
Gue77 chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Lol this is soo sexy! Update plz I adore this! PS I love how u characterized shino he seems so outgoing!
Shelly chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
OMFG! This is so sexyand interesting plz uptake I want to read more! I rlly like ur stories!
xxasianicexx chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
thats twisted.. its a love hexagon.. update soon!
nejihyuga chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
WHTF!They are both cheating?

I love it!
oOoiAMyourFATHAHoOo chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
Wow. This is getting really interesting. PLEASE UPDATE!
oOoiAMyourFATHAHoOo chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
HOLY FUCK! Their all cheating on each other! I loved the way you made sasuke though. It suits him xD
Ishamaru Butterfly chapter 4 . 11/27/2008
I loved it and i liked that bit with kiba at the end "why exactly am i cheating on him again?" i liked it i thought it was...i'm not sure exactly what the word i want to use there is...lol :) but awesometasticallysmexymous so :)
Hanai-kun chapter 4 . 11/27/2008
Oh my! This is so interesting. XD

Everyone is just too quilty to break up with anyone.. I wonder what will happen in the end.

Heh, that ShinoNaru really was fluffy.

So lovely.. And hot.

Hmh, and Oh if only Sakura knew that Sasuke actually did want Neji to hurt him. XD

Ahh, I hope you keep writing and update soon again!
earthbender068 chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
who said that last line? both of them?

and neji being protective...hmp. i guess it's a matter of he knows sasuke still loves naruto, but at the moment sasuke is his. and sasuke kissing naruto for the iron pills...well sasuke is still a little confused and doesn't know when to give up. and maybe i should punch neji for calling sakura such a mean name. or at least naruto should or even sasuke, she cares about him. that's his big problem...even in the manga/anime. ok i'll get off my soap box now.

even though this was shino and naruto's chapter...and not kiba's *pouts* it was a good update. and in your a/n you're right, naruto is probably the easiest to write because he's made up his mind about shino. i love the chase scene. and how you made shino have such a presence with so few lines.

and it's good to see that shikamaru is putting a little effort into the relationship with kiba.

anyway until your next update i hope you have a good thanksgiving if you celebrate.

terri.