Reviews for Impmon, Ai and Mako's playground adventures
ppgXrrb20 chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Impmon kinda like a big brother.
vixen the cat chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
to be honest, yes you should continue the story and ai and mako are kinda being spoiled little brats...
vixen the cat chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
kinda random... but interesting!
liz chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
Awesome and cute!
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
Impmon sounds perfectly in character, Ai and Mako are arguing, which they don't after they get Impmon back, but hey, it's fanfiction! You can write quite a bit and get away with it! And yes, I'd like to hear what they get up to at home. :P
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
I'm busy drinking pop and wearing camouflage gear so that no poor, unsuspecting digimon sees me coming... Sweet speech Mako! You are a cool four year old fo sho.
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
O_O This really ain't Impmon's day is it? Thank goodness Renamon helped him find those two before they did something stupid... er.
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
*stares, rereads, then starts laughing hysterically* Oh poor Impmon! XD The poor, poor dude! Your muses are fun btw. I need Digimon muses! *grabs a net and rushes out, then comes back and finishes the review* Awesome story! As soon as I've caught myself some muses, I'm going to read the next chapter.
27's Fury chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
Cute!~
Alexa chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
I love this story so far. You should make more chapters.
twilightfanpirelover10234 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
awesome wait to read the next are a pretty good writer.
JayDub47 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Nice story mate, theres not Impmon stories around
Minxiee chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
Aww poor Impmon T.T He got kicked in the sensitive spot xD

“Don’t go out of my sight again!” Shouted Impmon. They didn’t seem to hear him. Oh well.

haha that part made me LOL x)
MusicalxDaydreams chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
hi this story is really good and funny im sorry that noone reviewed yet well...except me. hope u update soon cya rartyl(that means read and review to you later)
Minxiee chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Impmon! :DD

Ooh I lurve him He's so nice with his tamers :)

Nice chapter, if there's more to it, then I'll read :)

Hust no Rena/Imp please /