Reviews for The Element of Surprise
ExcellentDriver chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
LOL!

I loved it!

I wouldn't mind if that happened on the show!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
that was good
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
It's so BB that they kiss in the middle of an argument. I liked how Bones didn't need Angela to tell her that she was an idiot to slap him, making him think she was rejecting him, but she knew herself and fixed it. I don't know why Sweets is being so blase about what happened, after all wasn't he meant to tell Brennan about Booth being alive? I would think that he or Booth would have mentioned it already. I liked Booth being all protective of Brennan.
Starlite1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
*Snorfle* I LOVED Sweet's last line: “This is going to give me a lot of material for their partner’s therapy sessions…”, it worked so well! Great piece!
acciosilverdoe chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Yay! That was perfect, I loved it. Thank you. :)
deletedaccountx chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Wow...is all i have to say. but this was really good. i can see them having their first REAL kiss like this...amazing job!
MicSmitty chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
understand, that I hardly ever write a review.

Except in extreme cases.

I have been reading Fan fiction for the Bones Booth pairing for days now. and most of the time I’m disappointed.

I thought this story to be clever, and humorous.

I especially liked your ending line from sweets.

very good job.

MicSmitty
xim-chan chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Awsome! Loved it!

Can any one tell me which episode and what season is the Gravedigger? i haven't been able to watch it!
Crashxin2xMe chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
amazing. that is the cutest thing ever. nice job!
sweetlily22 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
HOLY CRAP!

that was awesome! im not even kidding!

that was great!

i seriously could feel the tension between those 2 and the others in the lab myself lol

wow i wish that really could have happened!

(faving it :D)
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Wonderful. I could so see that happening on the show. And I really hope it does. LOL. Anyways, on a completely random note, I love that you had them kiss on a Wednesday. Because Wednesdays are Bonesday (at least until they change the day), and that makes Wednesday my favorite day of the week. I can't wait to read more of your work!
QueenBee34 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
hehehehe she slapped him...THEN KISSED HIM!

Its like a cycle kiss, slap, kiss, slap, kiss, slap, kiss..

hahahaha

loved it!
Sweetlilloz chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
he he he very cute its very sweet. i loved it.
Imagination-Parade chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
That was great! It was in character and fun to read. I loved how they didn't care that they were arguing (or kissing) in front of absolutely everyone, and I love that Sweets just had to have the last word. Great job!
kellz1pt5 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
OMG! I am VERY impressed! Great job! I could nearly feel the tension myself.