Reviews for Good Night
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Hmm, I liked this. Nice to know what House was thinking. Good job. (:

Miss Mila chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Wow, that was absolutely amazing. I love how you wrote everything that was going on through his head; you described it really well. This was one of my favorite scenes in the series, and even though I didn't see the whole episode, I saw this scene.

p.s: House is, like, one of my favorite shows. Huddy!
youngavidreader chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
oh please continue with the story, dont make it a oneshot...the traits and behaviours are so real and fits the show's persona. :D
Woemcat chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Great job! I liked this episode and reading your version, I can envision it again. Very picturesque one-shot.
Sas chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Liked the story, very well written!
madzebra chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
This is perfect and gorgeous and everything I imagined them to be thinking and feeling during this scene! You made me cry a little. God, I love this pairing! Thank you!
sparrowed chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
This is perfect. You captured the moment perfectly. I love it! Great job!
DoctorLisaCuddy chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Its beautiful...cant get enough of this kiss.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
OMG!...what a beautifully and tragically written powerful and full of emotion and depth! :) Please write more Huddy :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
MaskedDevera chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I love this...very well written and you kept them both in character. All of his thoughts fit the scene perfectly. Thank you-I added this to favorites.
munought chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
i like this possibility for why he left.

it's not exactly like house to be chivalrous, even when people are hurting.

nice job :)
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Omgosh. Very well written. Loved the last line, loved how you replayed this scene with your own added words. I effing LOVED this episode & the kiss! XDD
katyfaise chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I think that just made the scene ten times better than it was (and the scene was pretty great).

Wonderful fic! I loved reading it. Marvelously written. chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Great oneshot! The best I have ever read. You really captured the moment!
FatChixRock2 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
WOW! This was really well written and I like how you kept them in character while making them your own at the same time.