Reviews for Waiting
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
*sniff, sniff*

This was a beautiful idea. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Gemmaseabird chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
So sweet! Loved the ending too, nice play on the events at the end of the movie, good job
bilboluckwearer chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I must be honest, that put tears in my eyes. It would definitely fit in with the movie, and the book too for that matter. I could totally see that fitting inthe book... you even write a bit like the author. Well, anywhoo, that was a very masterful piece of writing. My friends and I love, love, loved it! :D
goblinphantomgirl chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Hey, when i first started reading this story i was a bit confused. I thought that oyu must have just rewritten the ballroom scene or something and i'd read the summary wrong but when i read the second part it all made sense and i marvelled over what a fantastic idea it was. Truly, i thoroughly enjoyed it and recall myself saying out loud "oh" when i figured out what was happening. Have you intentionally repeated the first line though? Very well done though:).
Mashdana chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
oh dear, that certainly broke my heart beyond description...such a powerful writer you are. you transmit strong messages clearly, great way you have through one shots. Ilove to see something a little longer. just to see if this remains while forced to elaborate further. youre truly a gifted author with fresh ideas and a beautiful way to get them to your readers.

keep the good work coming, I already have you on my alert list!

thank you for sharing.

M.
JJBirdiee chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
so cute!

great idea too, it fits in really well with the movie :)
Lipsy Froufrou chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Oh...that was so poignant, it was lovely!

I forgive you for changing the ballroom scene, it really worked well within the story.
Steven chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
That was so sad at the end there! Really great stuff, I always wondered what was going through his head in that scene of the movie.
PaisleyRose chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Okay, now that one had me in tears.. and is a good explanation for his emotional state in the Escher room. Well done... very well done!
notwritten chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
This was a pleasant and cool chapter. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)