Reviews for The Forgotten
thenewkait chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
wow that was deep i liked it...but did susan not go with them in the end i never finished the 7th book dont worry you didnt ruin it... but that is sad if she didnt and i know that they are not an original slash together but i think they had something going on in the books haha i wiah...anyway good story

~lilyalicezoe
redasarose chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Well, that was awfully depressing.

Good though :)
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
A great story. Very good.
VelleVette chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Wow. I loved this so much that I signed up just to let you know that there glistened a tear on my keyboard too, when I read this story.
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I read "Prince Caspian" and have yet to see the movie. Although I remember seeing that there was going to be a relationship between Susan and Caspian and was a little worried about it. I liked your fic where their relationship was barely there but always there at the same time. I read up on the entire Narnia series and remember seeing that Susan forgets about Narnia and that made me so sad! Poor Caspian! Great fic!
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
You've accomplished what all the Suspian writers I've seen so far have been unable to do. You've taken something uncannon, and though it isn't a plausible AU, it is a plausible canon fanfic.

I find the coupling to be a very cute uncannon idea and have found it quite disapointing that most of the Suspian writers... as someone has deemed it fit to call the pairing, seem to not only have not read the books, but seem to be writing the pairing only because they think it is 'hot' and have thus put no thoughts into how to get there.

And to tell you the truth, this is actually something I've been looking for... a good Suspain fanfic... I tend to not like ship names, but is sounds like Shaksphereian plays or something, which kind of describes the pairing as it is, a Romeo and Juliet starcrossed lovers, or something like that... if it is done well.

And I was wondering how long before I found one that worked and was surprised that it wasn't an AU. Not only is this being favorited, but I'm adding it to my C2. And while your ahuthors note was a bit snobbish perhaps, I really understand where your coming from... you don't want to be flamed, just perhaps critiqued. And again... thank you for making my day... having found a plausible fanfic for this ship.
GoldenAshes chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Mechanics first: Minor typo here: "and Caspian could find—and indeed did not believe it was possible to find—any fault in the path he had chosen" and when Aslan tells them that Eight are coming, though it was seven (a fact you confirm a couple of lines later).

The story itself was interesting-I'm not too sure Caspian would 'never want Susan to be dead' if he was living in a place as wonderful as Aslan's country and knew she would be there! I liked the lines about Su deciding Narnia ended the last time she left, rather than the day before. The last tear to be shed in remembrance of Queen Susan the Gentle was very poignant-showing regret at the loss, and the resolution to move on-the beauty of Aslan's country. It seems like it would be a bit harder to be sad there, but it worked well in this fic. The only thing I really wish is that you had shown a little more how Caspian loved his wife. All in all though, lovely fic.
drmcatcher chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I like this story. Good description.

Cheers!