Reviews for Tell me a secret
rembles chapter 12 . 8/8/2010
great job cant wait for more, so whats sasukes secret gonna be? poor naru!
lalalah chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
I love the concept, really it's so refreshing, and really a brilliant idea! The week gaps, the blog - very cute idea, wonder if that exists - the aesthetic and the pictures, and also the friendship mixed with more romantic feelings...I'm in love
TheRomanticNerd chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
I really disagree with you - this chapter didn't suck It was as awesome as all the others
TheRomanticNerd chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
YESYESYEES! I love it when confusion is avoided by coincidences, and they rather make things clear! _ It's much better that way :)

Love the story :))
TheRomanticNerd chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
Oh, God. You shouldn't have had that great idea. I can so see myself acting like a cat next time I drink! I sometimes do that without the booze, so it's entirely possible... ;

Do you plan Naruto finding his perfect kiss?
TheRomanticNerd chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
To be honest, I would be sad if you didn't continue, because good stories need to be finished, but I also understand how you feel. Many of my friends are giving up for the exact same reasons, writers whose work is fresh, entertaining, interesting, original.

Like this fan fic. To be honest, at the beginning, I had my doubts, because your style is not as clear as some of the authors' I'm already used to. However, the plot, the relationships, the whole romantic and poetic idea of the postcards, the other unique traits of the fic (for example, how you just skip a week - I think that's awesome X3) absolutely convinced me that this is worth reading.

I definitely think this is truly one of those incredibly underrated works. (BTW, if you're interested, I found this fic via Hic Iacet Mori, who posted a LJ entry of the fics she considers greatly underrated, and this was one of them and I absolutely agree with her...)
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Wow. I actually thought this story was pretty good until I googled share a secret.

Such a site actually exists.

I feel really grateful that you introduced it to me!

The chapter itself was great; I loved the ideas of photos, the idea of the "family", and for once, the car accident didn't seem cliché at all. Great first chapter!
Momoluvsu13 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
i just wanted to tell you that i've read this whole story twice and I love and can't wait for more
sher162252 chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
OMG! This is a great story.. I just couldn't stop reading.. I can't wait to read more.. Thank you for writing this wonderful story... :D :D :D
Stormyclouds chapter 12 . 7/31/2009
This was so heart breaking! Seriously i really love this story but with each chapter it just keeps getting more and more sad. Anyway update as soon as you can, because no matter how sad this story makes me it still has a sort of beauty to it that I really love.
iluvEdo chapter 12 . 7/29/2009
oh wow, great lemon in beginning by the way.

Then Sakura and the angst..really explained a lot.

Keep up the good work. it was a great chapter :)
iluvEdo chapter 11 . 7/29/2009
Oh gosh...I can just feel the tension in the air.

I mean, you make this story so realistic and emotional.

it really sets the scene and...

Omgsh it's Sai that Sakura was involved with...never saw that coming. Things just keep getting better and better :)
Cedevita chapter 12 . 7/28/2009
This chapter was great. I think it was the one with the smallest amount of angst but it was kinda necessary, to explain what happened with Sakura, the whole secrets thing being discovered to us, the humble readers, and it was good.
foxydemon420 chapter 11 . 6/8/2009
Ah... I... dont know what to say! I love this story! And you impress me too, with your choice of words and the long chapters. And on top of it it's intresting. I feel kinda sorry for Sakura, though. And it's sad, that they're keeping secrets and stuff.. And it's realistic and emotional. I love it! Keep up good work and update soon! ~
Stormyclouds chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
Oh my God I started bawling during this chapter. All the deceit happening between the three of them! It's so sad. And the worst part is I know exactly how Naruto feels, I can't stand it when my friends hide things from me. Even if I hide things from them, I always plan to eventually tell them. But sometimes they hide things from me that are just so much worse. You are doing such a great job with this fic. Like seriously I get excited everytime I see that you've updated. So update sooner from now on!