Reviews for Orange Ever After
brazzette chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
ahahahaha! lovee it!
SomebodyLost chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Love this crack, especially the facts:

1) how they clash their wits against each other

2) how it deviates from the norm of a post-R2 fic where Lelouch was driving the cart. In most of the fics, they love each other. In here, well...
xgummybears chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I realized I never commented on this dedication! :D. Hehe. This is a fabulous present. , I always love reading CG fanfics with your sarcasm. It kills me with laughter.

xD, Anya and her iPhone. BIM! My god, where do you come up with these things? O.o.

"And I'm a gay attention whore" LOL.

:DD. Now I'm thinking if I should ask for another anime fanfic next year, hehehehe.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Funny, Orange and Sayoko's halfling with a sexy maid outfit and even sexier eyepiece! LOL
Senorita Lucha 777 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

WOW, you're so mean to Lulu-sama!

I never thought I lived to see someone use the word Ledouche while I was thinking about it.
Lilyflower1987 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I have to say that that was made of win :)
Nightspade chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Your Jeremiah is just like the one in the show: made of win. Anya and her disregard for the fourth wall, it's easy to see why C.C. likes having her around. This made my day.

LMAO Ledouche.
tomoyohime8 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
awesome crack!

i lol fangirl!lolis. XD
Nilie chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Well I wish I could get such lovely crack fics written for me for my B-day~!

Orange was probably the most OOC crack in there!
KaoruAoiShiho chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
lol, this is why you're one of my favorite authors.
Angel-wing2 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Wah! This was a really funny fic! Is there a continuation? CC and Lelouch are a very cute couple and you write them so well! Great fic!
HimeHeenim chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
*laughs* oh my goodness! you spoiled me with the amount of LelouchxC.C in this fic. Thank you! Please..write more of these kind of fics. happy, funny and more importantly with Lelouch and C.C together XD