Reviews for Light into Darkness
great job
AshsHarem chapter 18 . 8/10
Latios couldn't have been Ash's legendary since it's dead. Also Misty is Ash's oldest friend, not counting Pikachu, not Brock. Where is Misty anyway? I'm looking forward to the end of this.
AshsHarem chapter 17 . 8/4
How exactly is Ash worthy when he's turned evil? And what's with all the "Go Pokeball" during battles in this fanfic?
AshsHarem chapter 12 . 7/14
Just a few things: Erica's hair is more of a dark blue to me. How come Jessie fainted when her Wobbuffet was still conscious? Is Max's Gallade the Ralts he befriended? I'm really enjoying this fanfic.
AshsHarem chapter 8 . 7/8
I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Lucario was the only one who noticed Ash's aure in the eighth movie, not Kidd as well.
AshsHarem chapter 6 . 7/6
Isn't Jimmy's hair more of a gray color?
AshsHarem chapter 5 . 7/5
This is good so far, but I did spot a couple mistakes. Namely, Drew is from Hoenn not Johto, and Wani-Wani evolved into Feraligatr by the time of the Diamond & Pearl series.
HerMione314 chapter 20 . 7/5
i love dark Ash.
Llew444 chapter 18 . 2/25
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i wanted ash to create his perfect world !
nick the pikachu chapter 20 . 11/8/2015
Amazing!
19robo chapter 14 . 10/22/2015
an absolutely amazing story. probably one of the best fanfics ever written.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/30/2015
Hurray! Rai died! He was just an advertisement. Probably my least favorite thing about this story.
NylonPuppeteer chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
This is one of the best stories I've read to date. It was rather rough in the beginning, but once you had about 10 chapters under your belt, you got A LOT better. I know the story was finished a long time ago, but I have to say this. I'm typically one to cry. I do, but not often.

You made me bawl my eyes out the last chapter. I'm thinking about Ash's shame and how apologized right now and it's making me cry. It was beautiful. I absolutely loved the plot to the story.

As for cons, nothing major. Mainly just personal preferences.

To me, the battles were drug out WAY to long, except for the battles that mattered, Dawn Vs Ash, Ash vs Them All, Ash vs Jimmy, etc etc. They werent written bad or anything, but I found myself skipping to the end of each battle to get to the juicy dialogue. Other than that, I can't really think of many other cons. But I don't have the time to do a full fledged One Page or more review right now either.

I will say this, you have inspired me. I'm actually working on my own fanfic now because of it, I was going to PM you this, but for some reason I couldn't.

Also, you had one of the most satisfied endings that I have read in a story.
Thank you for that journey and experience.

Thanks,

Zack
pr0dz chapter 20 . 5/30/2015
I kinda wish he ended up with someone else. The break up seems pretty petty for what Dawn did. I actually wish she can see her true regret when she sees Ash with some other girl. Sadistic you say? I find it delicious!
Lumaking chapter 4 . 5/29/2015
What's with the feel alive thing.. the king has