Reviews for Light into Darkness
pr0dz chapter 20 . 5/30
I kinda wish he ended up with someone else. The break up seems pretty petty for what Dawn did. I actually wish she can see her true regret when she sees Ash with some other girl. Sadistic you say? I find it delicious!
Lumaking chapter 4 . 5/29
What's with the feel alive thing.. the king has
Lumaking chapter 1 . 5/29
The leader is Ash isn't it! and I like your fanfic I will continue reading!
Jaegermeister97 chapter 20 . 5/4
Okay I've basically decided to review the story as a whole instead of individually placing one opinion on each chapter.

First and foremost of all, Ash could have dealt with the situations thrown at him in entirely different way from what your plotline follows, and it would more suit his character in my opinion. Ash is headstrong and never gives up, no matter what he has to face or who he has to face. This includes his mother's passing. He'd more than likely be depressed about it because that was his mother and he loves her, but he wouldn't become a mafia boss or anything because of it. Also, if Dawn did get together with Drew after breaking up with Ash, I don't think Ash would want vengeance on her for that either. If someone truly loves the person, they would want what their significant other thinks is best or makes them happy as a whole.

Second, the way you portrayed Dawn's character is appalling! You make it seem as if the arguments between them were just too much for her to take, and so she high-tailed it the first chance she got with another man in tow. I know for a fact that Dawn is not like that. Even if the arguements between Ash and her were growing rapidly in succession, breaking up just to get with someone else is not 'love'. After their break-up, both sides should have gotten a chance to mourn what they thought could have happened. Arguements are common in a relationship no matter who it is, and I understand that some people are immature about the way they handle things, but if Ash can act mature about saving Pokemon why can't he be mature about relationship problems? The same goes for Dawn. If she can be mature enough to decide that Piplup needed rescuing, why wouldn't she be mature enough for a relationship?

Third, I was entirely confused with the amount of OC's in this story! Every time I read the next chapter a new character would be introduced! I understand that they were probably necessary but that was entirely too many names for me to remember, no matter how short they were. I can't even properly name them and I just read them not too long ago.

Fourth and last judgement. The pokemon battles were fine with me, because I do like action, and the story overall was good besides the common misspell or sometimes repetitive events. I don't blame you for all of that, however. These chapters were long and making sure you haven't misspelled anything is a very taxing situation. Despite the things I've given my opinion on, I find this story to be very interesting and have favorited it because I've rarely seen any with Ash as the main evil character beforehand. I do like it and I hope you don't dislike me for giving my opinion of this.

The good thing about this story is it introduces you into a new world of pokemon you've never envisioned before, like evil Ash and aura used in a way I never thought. The ride from the beginning to end had me sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation because Pearlshipping is my favorite ship. For a moment, when Ash died, I thought it really was the end then I looked at the 18 out of 20 and relief flooded through me. I was not looking for a tragic end, though you could have done so if desired. Anyway, I do want to check out your other stories in the future, since right now I'm a little busy. Thank you for all of the hard work you've put into this fiction and continue to write what you love. I hope to see more great works from you. By the way, cyber cookies for you! .:hands cookies:.

P.s.- the amount of anime tears in this fiction is astounding. Almost over 9,000! :3
Instead of dawn sending out empoleon you should of had her send out buneary or if in this story you had her evolve to loponny so when charzard tried to attack her pikachu could have been like don' you dare touch her and it would have been a very sweet moment between pikachu and lopunny or buneary.
pokemonfan4life5 chapter 20 . 1/24
OMG, l couldn't believe that my baby boy was evil and out to destroy the world. But thank god he's been saved...l am so thankful and glad he's back to normal. Thanks for an awesome story!
whackazombie chapter 20 . 1/18
Great story keep it up.
lizzy chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
U should try to make a new story for this one this is great keep it up
Kurokawa Kazunari chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
Not going to lie... I cried several times but in my defense... it's a good story.
Victor775 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
So good you should make it longer than this
jhanvi chapter 20 . 11/10/2014
Please countinue this stort
Rammy chapter 20 . 8/12/2014
I really liked your story all the chapters were excellent and all these suspense in the story made me want to read it up with the good story's:)
Pokemon-brothers chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
I have know that was ash from the ch1
Sandyheart chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
Wait... I'm on Chapter 7 and Pikachu just betrayed Ash... :/ Is he gonna win or lose? Cuz I'm not reading this if he loses... Lol
FoxM chapter 20 . 6/27/2014
This story was awesome even though pearlshipping isn't my favorite

( by the way petal dance is a continuing move like outrage )