Reviews for Light into Darkness
Instead of dawn sending out empoleon you should of had her send out buneary or if in this story you had her evolve to loponny so when charzard tried to attack her pikachu could have been like don' you dare touch her and it would have been a very sweet moment between pikachu and lopunny or buneary.
pokemonfan4life5 chapter 20 . 1/24
OMG, l couldn't believe that my baby boy was evil and out to destroy the world. But thank god he's been saved...l am so thankful and glad he's back to normal. Thanks for an awesome story!
whackazombie chapter 20 . 1/18
Great story keep it up.
lizzy chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
U should try to make a new story for this one this is great keep it up
Kurokawa Kazunari chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
Not going to lie... I cried several times but in my defense... it's a good story.
Victor775 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
So good you should make it longer than this
jhanvi chapter 20 . 11/10/2014
Please countinue this stort
Rammy chapter 20 . 8/12/2014
I really liked your story all the chapters were excellent and all these suspense in the story made me want to read it up with the good story's:)
Pokemon-brothers chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
I have know that was ash from the ch1
Sandyheart chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
Wait... I'm on Chapter 7 and Pikachu just betrayed Ash... :/ Is he gonna win or lose? Cuz I'm not reading this if he loses... Lol
FoxM chapter 20 . 6/27/2014
This story was awesome even though pearlshipping isn't my favorite

( by the way petal dance is a continuing move like outrage )
Alatreon chapter 16 . 5/22/2014
*cries
Why did they all die it was so sad
voidash1299 chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
Hey I think u should make a sequel to this and if u need a idea how May a suggest that the evil aura that ash held in him didn't just go away but manifested itself into its own form and is back for revenge and ash and the group have to stop it and that could be the real reason ash was brought back to life was to stop the aura from destroying everything and to get some of arceuses powers that it still has a little of and in the end how they stop it is when ash fights it one on one in a aura fight and the evil aura should also have aura versions of ashes pokemon and all this would take place 1year 4 months 14 days after the ending of this story if u don't want to do it it's okay just thought it would be a cool story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Please not be Dawn pairing!
cody chapter 20 . 1/26/2014
Dam you. You know how to write a story that can make someone cry. I hate crying but thank you cause I loved the story and since I hate reading me saying I loved a story is rare :)

Thanks for writing a FREAKING GREAT STORY!