Reviews for Light into Darkness
SkeletonKnight chapter 20 . 11/18/2016
I FUCKING LOVED THIS!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2016
Definitely not a fan of this fanfic...pretty bad in my opinion
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
great job
AshsHarem chapter 18 . 8/10/2016
Latios couldn't have been Ash's legendary since it's dead. Also Misty is Ash's oldest friend, not counting Pikachu, not Brock. Where is Misty anyway? I'm looking forward to the end of this.
AshsHarem chapter 17 . 8/4/2016
How exactly is Ash worthy when he's turned evil? And what's with all the "Go Pokeball" during battles in this fanfic?
AshsHarem chapter 12 . 7/14/2016
Just a few things: Erica's hair is more of a dark blue to me. How come Jessie fainted when her Wobbuffet was still conscious? Is Max's Gallade the Ralts he befriended? I'm really enjoying this fanfic.
AshsHarem chapter 8 . 7/8/2016
I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Lucario was the only one who noticed Ash's aure in the eighth movie, not Kidd as well.
AshsHarem chapter 6 . 7/6/2016
Isn't Jimmy's hair more of a gray color?
AshsHarem chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
This is good so far, but I did spot a couple mistakes. Namely, Drew is from Hoenn not Johto, and Wani-Wani evolved into Feraligatr by the time of the Diamond & Pearl series.
HerMione314 chapter 20 . 7/5/2016
i love dark Ash.
Llew444 chapter 18 . 2/25/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i wanted ash to create his perfect world !
nick the pikachu chapter 20 . 11/8/2015
Amazing!
19robo chapter 14 . 10/22/2015
an absolutely amazing story. probably one of the best fanfics ever written.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/30/2015
Hurray! Rai died! He was just an advertisement. Probably my least favorite thing about this story.
NylonPuppeteer chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
This is one of the best stories I've read to date. It was rather rough in the beginning, but once you had about 10 chapters under your belt, you got A LOT better. I know the story was finished a long time ago, but I have to say this. I'm typically one to cry. I do, but not often.

You made me bawl my eyes out the last chapter. I'm thinking about Ash's shame and how apologized right now and it's making me cry. It was beautiful. I absolutely loved the plot to the story.

As for cons, nothing major. Mainly just personal preferences.

To me, the battles were drug out WAY to long, except for the battles that mattered, Dawn Vs Ash, Ash vs Them All, Ash vs Jimmy, etc etc. They werent written bad or anything, but I found myself skipping to the end of each battle to get to the juicy dialogue. Other than that, I can't really think of many other cons. But I don't have the time to do a full fledged One Page or more review right now either.

I will say this, you have inspired me. I'm actually working on my own fanfic now because of it, I was going to PM you this, but for some reason I couldn't.

Also, you had one of the most satisfied endings that I have read in a story.
Thank you for that journey and experience.

Thanks,