Reviews for The Circle
Poisoned Dark Angel chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
-_- DAMN one-sided love really hurts like a ...well u know what...since my favorite pairing so happens to be Leo/Raph i was curious to read about this pairing and discovered it is quite enjoyable. O.O i was left without words when Donnie turned envious on Raph and Mikey freaking out was hilarious XD though i was feeling sad for Don at the same time ...all in all fantastic fic keep up with the pairing
Tristripe chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I read this little ficlet of yours last night and was utterly speechless. I had to reread it two more times before I was satisfied. Aub 3vil written with 3vil Tori words.

Do you not understand how AWESOME this is? and even though this is a one-shot I want more of Don's twisted perspective?

Raph seduced Leo, stealing Leo from Don. Raph then stole Mike, so he HAD to be seducing him. This idea fits PERFECTLY with Aub's WLT Donatello. It makes total sense how he would come to this conclusion! and then it was leo's idea to try to make a rift between raph and mike by locking them in the closet so Don could get closer to mike. TOTALLY LEO!

And superb...Mike's reaction to Don's question. He totally freaked out, and he called out to Raph. Poor Don, the whole scenario was to get mike AWAY from raph and it totally backfired and kicked him in the gut...literally.

And the end was perfect. Mike forgiving and Don taking what he can get.

Have I ever told you how happy you make me when you write? Well, you make me happy.

Tri
iAmPRIDEful chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Aw. So sad. Heehee. I liked this! Poor Donny! xD I liked this a lot!
tFantasyFan chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
lol oh so awkward for poor Donnie. Of all the ways to be misinterpreted. This was sweet and funny and kind of sad. Very good read