Reviews for I Do Believe That You Don't Exist Here
Lovell Luka chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
It's the Sistine Chapel, sweetie. Not 16th. Lol.
Otherwise, good story. I find it amusing.
Hope this didn't really happen to you. *wink*
Lovell Luka chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
"No! I don't want to have sex with you, Nora. Especially if you have gonorrhea!"

LMAO! XD
AwakeLysanderSnow chapter 13 . 7/22/2013
I really like this Fanfic. I woule probably go nuts,too if something like that would ever happen to me. When i was in ,we got new teachers,and one looked like hojo,one looked like trish ,anothet one like genesis rhapsodos,and we even had a dante and Angeal. I nearly went crazy when i saw that Hojo creep. But,to get to the point,i like you writing style! :)
Catsareevil chapter 13 . 12/16/2012
WHY U NO UPDATE?
RainbowJapan chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
I really think you could have left this out.
RainbowJapan chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
That awkward moment when I got a call from 000-000-0000 like a week and a half ago.
ebuchala chapter 13 . 1/23/2012
Best chapter ever!
dante0085 chapter 13 . 1/5/2012
Come on update plzzzzzzZzzz

Story rank SS
Nianicole824 chapter 13 . 12/16/2011
...Ok,I just gotta get this out but...you..you..ARE A F***ING GENIUS. Seriously,There should be books on how awesome that plot twist was. And I so glad you didn't yourself into a Villian Sue.
Phantom chapter 13 . 9/7/2011
This "filler chapter" is awesome!

I like how your OCs are average, down-to-earth characters that everyone can relate in some way and I like Liam's POV. His sarcastic remarks, his list of awesomeness, and his personality in general.

Love your remarks about the new DMC. Trust me, you are not the only one who reacted like that. When I first show it, I thought it was Nero going through so issues, but when he said his name was Dante, two questions popped into my mind:

One, Why does he look like that?

And two: What happen to his voice? Why did they change his voice actor? DID they change his voice actor?

But I hope the game explain the situation and just explain everything overall.

Hope you get out of your writer's block soon. This story is hilarious.
NeverAgainMyFriend chapter 13 . 8/13/2011
On the part with the furbies I kept imagining polka music in the background... 'not sure why.
KyuubiMistress chapter 13 . 7/27/2011
Omg! Ur story is fkin hilarious! Since the beginning of it I couldn't stop laughing. I hope ur writers block is over soon cause ur story is the BOMB!
X-overWizard chapter 13 . 7/26/2011
You scared me near the end, thank god your going to make them forget. You're right by the way, there are too many girl oc main characters.
Asile3762 chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
Yay I loved this chapter for some reason and yeah I would probably be the one to kidnap Vergil so...yeah *rubs back of head sheepishly

Anyway this chapter was good and yes the fears are true! I can't believe they did that to Dante! CURSE YOU NINJA THEORY anyway though they're games are good to an extent but since it is a reboot I'm going with this...EMO dante is in a different category I'm now calling him skunk for the small patch of white in his hair!

Oh just a little horrible fact for you...if you have heard of the DMC movie then the truth is it's not a myth I was psyched until they announced the would be using the reboot Dante not the original! How could they! ? Anyway please make more and I hopes that you'll be out of your writers block!

Ps. WHO WOULDN'T KIDNAP VERGIL AND DANTE? anyway like I said please make more and update soon please!

【ツ】
Reaper7 chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
Ah, meeting the creator. A full-proof plan to drive all of them insane.

Not bad, I suppose. Too much with the furbies though. Horrible little things shouldn't be in any fics.