Reviews for Sempai, My Saviour
Needs some lemons.
Devil of Solitude chapter 4 . 1/18
Wonderful story loved it, Shinobu is highly underrated and enjoyed this story great job.
Ibskib chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Great story, loved the last chapter, all that flirting and molesting, definitely set up the possibility of a harem if you end up doing the omake, especially the Kitsune/Shinobu interactions were great.
Phil chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Don't let others get you down I think that you have done a good job on this, and as for spelling you're better then I am.
As this is before Kei and Naru get together, and the timescip, then Shinobu is most likey still 13 at most.
So from one Love Hina lover to another, it was the 1st manga I ever got, keep them coming and good job. _
TenshiAiko chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
All in all a pretty decent story considering how few KeixShin fics there are. Although, I do feel like there were some holes and some parts missing, like leaving naru out. I feel like not capping that loose end off was a HUGE mistake, and really disappointed me since I read thru the whole story after the hospitalization hoping shinobu would reunite with her parents, and keitaro kitsune etc would make up with naru and take her back. Personally I feel like the story hasn't been done justice since there's been no epilogue or sequel. For that I have to give it a 9/10 instead of the original 10 I wanted to give it, sorry :/
the4thera chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Great idea: reminding us of what happened last chapter!
oh and also in the last chapter it should be chef and not chief... just a friendly heads up!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Haha you proof read it and made a mistake in the announcement...
Mijumaruwott chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
It's good, despite you being dyslexic. The dialogue is extremely cheesy and choppy, but you did your best. I can "feel" the message you can convey, and I enjoyed the fanfic so far, in a sense. You've done your best, it's the reader's responsibility to pitch in the rest. With my method of reading, I actually really enjoyed it, haha. Don't worry about the purely negative reviews, this fanfic just requires effort to read, which people don't like to use. Thanks for the fanfic, it was still enjoyable despite the myriad of mistakes.

Sorry if this review seems offensive, and if I caused any misunderstandings. All in all, it's a decent fanfic that's not the best, but just takes a bit more effort to read, and just needs the mistakes / typos to be ignored. You could always have a beta reader!
gster391 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Personally, I think this is a fairly good, if somewhat cliche, fic so far. I like how you've already pretty much layed out the plot while still leaving room for it to grow, but someone being saved from rape and developing a love for their savior is kind of overused...not that that'll stop me from reading it :D
bubbajack chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Nice! Keitaro is FINALLY manning up and giving Mokoto the cold shoulder and telling Naru off! Great chap!
bubbajack chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Nice first chap to your first fic! I wish this was longer though or that you'd write another KeixShin fic cause their aren't many good ones out there. Most are one-shots sadly...
AramilOniasha chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
This was a good story, but the ending was kind of poor, it leaves too much unfinished. You should try writing a sequel, or an epilogue.
DeactivatedAccount111 chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
This is good, lookin foward to your next update.
Hugo Reed chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Damn, Keitaro must use old spice body wash or something. haha, no in all honesty it's a pretty good piece of work and gave me something to enjoy while I pretended to be working. Thanks for that.

HR
insomniac1970 chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
This was a very nice story. I just wished that there would have been more. I think that if there wasn't such an age gap between them that Shinobu would have been the best girl for Keitaro. Don't let the haters get to you. Keep writing what you feel. Good job!