Reviews for The Threefold Bond
ImmaRussiaTaco chapter 4 . 1/3
Awesome!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
I love the idea of children!Aragorn/Legolas/Gimli.

Just think of them wrestling on the floor again YEARS later when they are grown. hehe
Pirate Panda chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
*Grins* Lil' Legolas is so cute! And Gimli is just how I imagined him when he was young! Plus, Estel twin brothers are just awesome ... and slightly evil.!
Middle-Earth Muggle chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
It's pretty good. . . I really like the little Legolas- 'Estel was slain, but he said he wasn't.' _ Also I found a site about Legolas that debates how old he is and his family history and such. Here's the link: . It says he speaks Sindarin and he's about 800 years old. Hope that answers some of your questions!
sazza-da-vampire chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
the Elves and DWarves aren't glaring!and Estel's going to be ok! celebration time!
MeMeGreen chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
i luv this story! keep writing!
ziggy chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
This is a great idea and I am really enjoying reading it. You have not oveloaded the description either and I love the description of Legolas following Gimli and Estel- quietly greeting the guard in the tree, that was a lovely image. Now what! It is all going horribly wrong and I am afraid poor little Legolas is going to have a really tough time of it. Not to say Estel!
Stacey1447 chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
Hey, I love the story :D

Please keep writing!
Floral-Foxes chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
This seems really interesting...PLEASE CONTINUE!
jellebie chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
good story,I do like the idea, although Estel was only told at the age of twenty that he was a mortal man instead of a elf?
Din chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Interesting. I look forward to read more :)