Reviews for Evil Angel
the-prophet-of-sin chapter 15 . 8/1/2013
I loved this story as well as the song, both are quite excellent
Arpad Hrunta chapter 15 . 12/23/2011
Good story - I really quite enjoyed it. I like stories where Pansy isn't a completely awful person, and you made teh growing relationship between Pansy and Tonks quite a good read.
GothicPheonix chapter 15 . 10/15/2011
I've rarely seen any Tonks/Pansy and this...was just amazing and has become my favorite. But, I still picture the first Pansy as the Pansy. I didn't like the other one. Weird how after the two Harry Potter movie's the first just gone. No other works from her.
xJacksonx chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
Woo! I thought she was going to imprisoned at Sirius' place. I guess I always associate Tonks with the Order of the my brain just takes off from there. I didn't expect Pansy to be tossed into Azkaban so lightly...though I suppose the ministry was shit at this time of the story.

P.s. I hope my reviews turn up in an hour. As of now they aren't showing :(

xJacksonx chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
I enjoy rodolphus' you've written him. And I gotta say your love for bellatrix is apparent because you capture her effortlessly. I can definitely see her saying and doing everything in your fanfiction as if it happened in the real book. Bravo Bombshell, you can write pyschopaths D

I was wondering how Pansy was going to meet tonks but now I have some ideas )

xJacksonx chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
Lol I do believe you enjoy making up names for the house elves and for random OCs...Anastasia grizzlewurb or something haha! That's great.

I like how you've captured Pansy as a normal, pressured girl. Most people turn her into this putrid flat character but you do such a good job at showing slytherins have hearts, just like the rest of the houses ) even if they can be a bit more on the dark side.

The shop owner scene was brilliant..with the whole affair shebang...because that's SO like an upperclassman teenage girl to pick up on stuff like that and use it to their advantage. Feel bad for Pansy being forced into doing the Crucio. I will never understand your twisted, perverted love for bellatrix. Then again, you can't fathom my Snarry love so we'll call it even _

-your twin Jack
Rain Addict CM chapter 15 . 1/3/2010
nice ending ) they ended up together. and it hinted at the togetherness they have and i love it. yay!
silence-holds-me chapter 15 . 1/3/2010
omg, I love you :)

No, seriously, I love the ending (it makes me feel all cozy and warm on the inside, but that may be just my being too emotional lately :)) You did a great job with the whole story 3 Good luck with your future writing :)
Bobbyjohn chapter 15 . 1/3/2010
Awh I loved it. awesome end
Rosiline chapter 15 . 1/3/2010
delightful and happy ending!
silence-holds-me chapter 14 . 1/3/2010
Yaay, I am so happy that you added a new chapter :) This is indeed one of my favorite stories :) Keep it going!

P.S. Happy New Year!
Rosiline chapter 13 . 11/29/2009
wonderful update!

happy to see what Pansy can do when she needs to...
teriyakiskater chapter 12 . 10/13/2009
cool. but damn that is one big family, good thing they're loaded so they can afford a roomy place.
Rosiline chapter 12 . 9/26/2009
Germany, nice change of scenery, update soon!
sjrodgers23 chapter 12 . 9/26/2009
love the story so far. keep updates coming .thank you