Reviews for Allanon's Greatest Failure
wendums chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Please mention in future if you have a sore throat and get some honey to ease it before writing. lol
Nocturnal Eclipse chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
Wonderful! I'm glad that I finally found the Shannara section of Fanfiction, I've been looking for it for ages. Very short and sweet and adds a different perspective on things. What if Allanon had failed to find either Shea or Rhiannon? Great story, I loved it!
Mockingbyrd's Tune chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
I wish I knew the Sword of Shannara enough to know what this was about. Unfortunately, the first half of Elfstones (which is where I am) doesn't give enough backstory for me to comment on this. (I don't know if Rhiannon is in the original stories, or you created her.)

So, I can only say that the descriptions and scenes were easy to follow. The writing was clear, no confusing run-ons.

"Her dress was knee light" - what does "knee light" mean? I've never heard of that phrase.

I found it interesting that you put the telepathic messages in italic sentences and added sentence segments to the end. Ex: "...(i)you are such a kind master.(i) The creatures murmured." It works. - M.T.
Ambrele chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Hey I have a question is gypsy morph the third book of the genisuis of shanara?
DarkPrincess128 chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
whoa. i love this series, and i was ecstatic to find a book set in the time frame of the Sword of Shannara...this was very good. poor Allanon. if i were him, i'm not sure i'd be able to live with myself...good work.
EJ 12212012 chapter 2 . 11/7/2008
OMG! this is so good! i love this series and i cannot wait for you to update!