Reviews for Magical Secrets
Me chapter 16 . 5/17
I mean yes
I don't love it, this goes above and beyond my scale for love! its just...
Im speechless lol
anyways byeeeeeeeeee!
Angelia White chapter 35 . 1/15/2014
This wasn't the greatest ending and I don't see anyway there could be a sequel. I will read the prequel however simply because I already read this and I hate leaving things un finished.
Angelia White chapter 34 . 1/14/2014
You really need to remove on or the other as it is against the rules to have the same story posted under different names.
Angelia White chapter 33 . 1/14/2014
This chapter is short and pointless. Yes you had Umbridge arrested but it adds nothing to the plot and only seems to be here because you hate Umbridge. (I hate her too but in the past I only have her dealt with if it serves a purpose.)
Angelia White chapter 31 . 1/14/2014
The commentary is stupid, pointless and annoying. They will live, I see very few fics where Harry or an OC actually dies at the end unless from old age. Obviously you didn't kill Bellatrix because she is Bella's Mother and 7 comes up a lot only because you are looking for it. I have a lot of sevens in my life.
Angelia White chapter 30 . 1/14/2014
I like that he died... well not the way he died but honestly it wouldn't have worked had he lived. Harry would still have looked to Dumbledore to fight Voldy meaning Dumbledore would eventually have to die for Harry to actually step up.
Angelia White chapter 29 . 1/14/2014
See Rosalie is taking Neville's place... then again having Bella be the Girl Who Lived is cliche so Rosalie being a bit suish fits. But still you could have changed stuff up a bit, you know not copied directly from the book only editing certain bits. I mena when I first started reading it was okayish since you actually wrote what was written but the further through you've gotten the more you've relied on the books.
Angelia White chapter 28 . 1/14/2014
Seriously if people had read the book then they would have known they wouldn't die since you didn't give any reason for them to die other then the one from the book. If people actually thought they died... well they obviously A. didn't read the book, B. Read it but are really forgetful or C. aren't too bright. Not much has changed beyond the Twilight Characters taking other people's places (like Rose taking Neville's place) and Bella saving people... Plus Daphne dying and Moody not dying at the start when moving Harry then dying during the battle instead. These small changes mean nothing, they're minor changes.
Angelia White chapter 27 . 1/14/2014
"I cried while writing this It is nt the end yet."

Really? Of course its not the end, it wasn't in the Seventh Book why would it be here?
Angelia White chapter 24 . 1/14/2014
I had to act that scene out with my Crush for a drama assessment. Another girl had to do it with him too but she didn't understand what she was meant to be saying and sounded like and idiot. She did okay on the other half of the assessment (the fire escape bit from West Side Story with Tony and Maria) but she still didn't understand the stuff that wasn't in english.
Angelia White chapter 23 . 1/14/2014
It is very mary suish to have her de-petrify her.

Also the stuff with with Snape makes not sense.
Angelia White chapter 16 . 1/14/2014
The question you asked looks like a plee for reviews and seems a little desperate. It doesn't matter if no one else likes it as long as you do.
Angelia White chapter 15 . 1/14/2014
You really didn't need "I knew no more." at the end of the chapter. "The world went black..." is quite enough.
ROSE212 chapter 35 . 12/20/2013
omg i absolutely love this story! This is my all time favorite one that i have read so far. and i love u so much for being the one to actually keep fred, lupin, tonks, dumbledore, and snape alive (: every single story that ive read like this so far have still killed off those ppl which i hated! and i ABSOLUTELY love you for keeping them alive! so THANK YOU FOR THAT! :D
Maiannaise chapter 35 . 11/14/2013
Can't wait for prequel and sequel. Great epilogue, love your work.