Reviews for Shadows of Time and Death
NewGallifrey chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
Awesome story, so far! 8D

Are you going to write anymore chapters?
Ninja93 chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
Brilliant!Mawr!Meddyg a at oer!Eich mawr!You captured Donna and the Doctor perfectly!This has to be one of my favorite stories!
eventyraren chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
I have never played Silent hill, so I hve no idea what is going on in that town. will we finde out in this story? update soon ok.
Miggs chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
Ah, the plank of wood, medical kit, and being forced to ascend staircases because you can't do anything else until you do. Silent Hill at work. Don't stop writing this!
Harlequin Shadow chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
Finally updated huh? Great chapter. I can't believe Donna got seperated from the Doctor..AGAIN!
teddybowties chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
ah, crap. this is so much fun it's like christmas!

In HEL! HAAHAHAHAH
I must carry on chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
what a cruel way to leave off, I've seen that you haven't updated in a while, so I hope you do soon!
Wolfsbane706 chapter 5 . 5/11/2009
You goofed up a little in Chap. 4. The lake Silent Hill is near to is called Toluca Lake. Honestly, though, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Spydur1 chapter 5 . 3/3/2009
Oh this is good. Building up the tension brilliantly!

But what happens next...Ah! Please post more soon :)
Harlequin Shadow chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
OMG! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO DONNA! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT!

The suspense is killing me!
teddybowties chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
O! NOw the fun starts!
Harlequin Shadow chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
This is great! Please update soon. I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next. I love this.
eventyraren chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
I have not plaid the game Silent hill, but I have seen the film, and I did not like it. But I love Doctor who, and this is good. so what hapend next and who is Harriott and Desmond? is that fram the game? I don't remember tham in the film. update soon ok.
teddybowties chapter 4 . 11/18/2008
WOHO!

THE AIR SIREN! E! WOHO
teddybowties chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
OHh ohOH! I love you man. Thsi is the best th9ing since the MOvIE! LOVE YOU! DROL UBER DROL!

Thsi is Squeet!