Reviews for Gifted To Live Forever
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
That would be a really horrible feeling. One day, Diana will probably go back home, being the only remaining founding member o the Justice League.
onepiecefreec chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I think I'm about to cry. TT That was really depressing, but written very well. I liked that you never mentioned that it was Bruce who died this last time.
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I think the song you're looking for is "Through The Glass" by Stone Sour? "I'm looking at you through the glass/Don't know how much time has passed/All I know is that it feels like forever/But no one ever tells you that forever feels like home/sitting all alone inside your head"? Got a slight case of Lady Mondegreene, I'm afraid. It doesn't really fit the story so well as it could have.

Hmm... More imagery would have been nice. I had a bit of trouble picturing the setting. But still, it was sobering and powerful.
DarkAngel048 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
good fic.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
*sobs* That. Was. Totally. AWESOME!
icebreaker316 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
oh my god i have major goose bumps and tears in my eyes. the concept that people have to die in the league scares the crap out of me, because i just want everyone to live forever no matter what. i feel so bad for clark, diana and j'onn. it's inevitable that the others would die before them. i think the scariest death to imagine is bruce's. nothing can function without batman. gah. your writing is heart-wrenching. props to you. amazing.
8I chapter 1 . 10/29/2008

I'm sad now. Well written, though. I liked how it was just the three of them left. I'm intrigued though - what were the circumtanses of Wally's death? Perhaps it's better for us to think of that on our own . . .

Nah.

Good story. We;ll miss you Batty!