Reviews for Name and Blood
Chasmodai chapter 5 . 3/11/2002
i doubt i could ever find another fic more viciously wonderful than this one. Your F/X rules, dear Scribe, and i beg you keep up the amazing work.
Varthan chapter 5 . 11/27/2001
Great story. This X/F fic is one of the best I've read.
Franger chapter 5 . 11/27/2001
I love it, although would have been interesting if they had like walked away leaving her thinking she would die and instead she heals from being turned into one of them because she was bitten. Would have made for an interesting sequel.
Furious George chapter 5 . 11/26/2001
Fantastic ending. I wasn't expecting Xander and Faith to make it out alive. Great fic Lint. Looking forward to more of your great stories.
Toast1983 chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
I came up that hybrid idea awhile ago but not think of a good story line to take advantage of it. But this one kicks ass. please finish.
breebaby chapter 4 . 11/23/2001
bloody smashing, darling. gimme the ending now, iffin ye please.
Furious George chapter 4 . 11/23/2001
Oh man. What a fantastic and brutal chapter! I had a feeling that this fic was gonna end badly. But I didn't expect the whole blood, torn flesh and broken bones kinda way, that you seem to building towards for chapter 5. Excellent work, next chapter please!
Furious George chapter 3 . 11/22/2001
Awesome chapter. I've got this strange feeling that this is going to end badly isn't it? Thanks for writing another chapter so quickly. Keep witing Lint!
Furious George chapter 2 . 11/21/2001
Solid chapter Lint. I'm wondering what exactly Faith is? Her behaviour is similar to Hyena-Xander except in her unique Faith way of course. But really, I'm lookin forward to finding out. Keep writing...need more.
shek chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
Awesome fic. Please continue.
Furious George chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
Lint. A stong beginning to what appears to be another great AU fic. I like that your doing a Xander and Faith fic this time. Keep up the great work!
Franger chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
Love it so far, hope you put some more chpaters up soon