Reviews for Hell All Warmed Up
XavierForest chapter 3 . 1/20
I kinda figures he was from hell from all of the hints you dropped in the previous chapters...
XavierForest chapter 1 . 1/20
I feel really sorry for that mirror
Sleia chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
Wow, great story! Allen's perfect - he's got plenty of spunk! I mean, it's overly common to see Allen as the submissive one, so it's really wonderful to see him more...IC here, I suppose. The plot is really original too, though it'd be greater if you'd take a more holistic approach to this. Like, let the story revolve around more characters than just the two? It's a story about them, sure, but it'd be more realistic if you did - though that's just an opinion, yeah?

There's practically no hope for this, but, well, it'd make my day if you'd update, honest:D This is a really good read, after all, and I like your writing style:D
matchynishi chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
Oohh, this is very interesting... thank you for sharing!
moshimellow chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
; A ;

please update soon!

i was rereading my favourite fanfics and found this again! D'':
tewak chapter 5 . 8/8/2009
oh, yay! oh, yay, oh yay yay yay!

I'm so looking forward to the next chapter. Like, super.

I really like this story. Really really.

You should totally continue it. It's really good.

good luck writing!

sincerely -shikamarurules1-
a1y-puff chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
That was an interesting story. I'm intrigued to the plot :D

I like how you portrayed the interactions between Allen and Kanda, and I think they're very IC, and I really enjoyed reading this :D

I noticed it's been a while since this fic last updated, but I'm hoping you'd still continue this.

thanks for sharing :D
HiraHayami chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
Dude! Hurry and make chapter 6! PLEASE~!
copycat-capycot chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
I liked Allen's background in this fanfiction. It fits pretty well.

And I'm curious as to what Kanda did in his fast. :D
fanfictherapy chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
great job with this ff! i like your writing style, especially the plot, so original!

you're right bout the 'Allen's too of an angel part', in fact i'm glad that Hoshino-sensei gave him such a dark side as the 14th (i think the last ch182nd is the best till now!o-o) creepy Allen is definitly much more cooler and in this ff i can sense it greatly, so, is such a well done job!

3 months absence eh? means i'm on time for an update, don't yu think? pretty please? ''
Lord Makura chapter 5 . 3/20/2009
This is good! Update soon!
HiraHayami chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
Hi.

Nicey-nice chapter, yo! I really like this story. Oh! I have a couple small requests. 1.) Please don't make this TOO yaoi. I would die if I had to stop reading this. And 2.) Please, if the time comes, don't let Lenalee be happily in love. I HATE HER SO MUCH! I could nail her to a wall, tack her eyes open, and make her watch me play jumprope with her intestines! And yes, I am a homicidal maniac. Thank you for noticing.

Also, I would like to make joyful comments on this joyful story. Joyfully, this is very cute. I like how Allen's so sensitive about his deadness! It's uber cute! And also, pft... Allen has CONNECTIONS and has a Yuu File! Lol.

Your comments of hate and utter malice are always welcome,

Hira-chan!
aki.ari chapter 5 . 1/16/2009
Nice story so far.

I like how you portray Allen's charcter.

It's also cute how Kanda's starting to warm up to his resident white-haired martyr.
xRaiMoonsAbyss chapter 5 . 1/14/2009

An update at last _

We finally learn a bit about Allen, eh?

I have a feeling that things are going to get a lot more interesting now that Lavi has made his appearance ]

Update soon?

~Rai
Mijo chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
Love you fanfic!

It's just so awesome I don't even know where to begin and explain how good it is!

Anyhow~ It's really good and I was happy to see it updated, keep up the good work! It makes my day! Haha!