Reviews for Valiant Protector
bigadog chapter 15 . 8/14/2015
PLEASE FINISH THE STORY and UPDATE! I know your probably busy but, please UPDATE!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/12/2015
More please
JLCH chapter 15 . 3/6/2011
I just read this fantastic story and I am really hoping that you will consider updating this eventually. I know it has been a long time but trust me...it's gold!
TroylovesGabi chapter 15 . 7/24/2010
please update soon
MeggieGirl chapter 15 . 7/6/2010
Loving this Story,hope you get some time to update amongst life
ioanna941 chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
please update! amazing story!:D
guim chapter 15 . 12/28/2009
this story is awesome please update son please please
Jenny chapter 15 . 12/15/2009
I absolutely love this story! Please, Please! continue as soon as possible! I can't wait for the rest! /Thanks Jenny
shion81 chapter 15 . 10/7/2009
I read your story in one afternoon...and now I'm thinking about WHEN you will post again...I hope very soon because this story is different from the others and it makes it very interesting!

I also hope that it will be some sweet moment between cuddy and house beyond the cuddles in bed and the hugs!
laew12 chapter 15 . 9/9/2009
Hi:)

I would like to warn you thet english is not my mother language, so sorry:)

Anyway, your story is !i would love to have such imagination like noboby is perfect, isnt it?So,pleas, pretty pleas continue your us bored insomniacs people its one of chance to ger some entertainment and this story is perfect!well, I dont have any input on your work I just wants to say thanks:)a keep writhing.

Your thnkful reader

Eva
Catlin Kelly chapter 15 . 9/8/2009
GET ANOTHER CHAPTER UP! DAMN
shipper1013 chapter 15 . 9/7/2009
I started reading your story last night, and I really like it! I love how you're portraying Huddy. Well done! :)
Catlin Kelly chapter 15 . 9/5/2009
PLS PLS PLS GET ANOTHER CHAPTER UP
Catlin Kelly chapter 15 . 8/31/2009
GET ANOTHER CHAPTER UP! PLEASE!
dearest penny lane chapter 15 . 8/28/2009
oh the whole cane thing again! this has to mean something?

i'm impressed with your knowledge with the field of psychiatry!

anyways, just found your story and read it in one go/love it. update soon?