Reviews for I'm Okay
whitereflections12 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
3 Thanks for this; I really enjoyed it. I just watched this episode the other night, and the team's reactions to Emily being hurt always break my heart. I can just imagine how Morgan would have been if he'd been with Reid and he'd been the one taking a beating...that'd have been terrible. Good job with that here, :)
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
That was great. I always wondered what would happened if it had been Reid who confessed to being the FBI agent instead of Prentiss. I'm just nervous to see how badly Reid was beaten up since I already know what Prentiss looked like after she was beaten up. But I like how Reid took the quick second to reassure Morgan after it was all over that he was OK. I can't wait to read the story that goes along with this.
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
What an interesting take on that episode. Poor Morgan having to stand there and listen as his lover is beaten. I love that Reid was able to get a message to Morgan and let him know he was okay.
Chibi-Taichou chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Hey, if you're not going to, may I pretty please write this in Emily's POV? Pwease? *Puppydog eyes*
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
aw write more
Meloremi chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
great job i liked it!
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
i love this fic it so awesome
LBQIO chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
i alwaysed wondered
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 6/19/2009

Aww, poor Reid. D:

Ihni chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Very nice story, although somewhat short. I haven't seen that episode yet, but I'm thinking I should, now. :p
chronicxxinsanity chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
That's great, but I think you should make it into a longer story.