Reviews for The Heart of a General
OH MY GOD THATS BEAUTIFUL
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I lovee this, lol.
meshalok chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
That was the first time in my life that I couldn't read smut. What is wrong with you?
mystical-elf-89 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Had you read the guidelines for posting stories on this site, you would have been aware that stories containing non-fictional characters are not permitted to be posted. This story has been reported.
Maftet chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
If you do Jackson/Calhoun one I will love you forever. *puppydog eyes*
Sergey Volodyakov chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Meh...

Don't like Hamilton.

& I would think a more suitable pair would be the Marquis de Lafayette, but

still, this is good.
kinky-rainbow chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
omg i loved it interesting...iv thought of wired thing but not that it was good...
TheNewMrsKrueger613 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
This was a REALLY good fic! I know a pretty weird one that was brought up in a conversation once. Abraham Lincoln and...wait for it...Ben Franklin! Don't ask, it's a long story. I'm interested as to whether or not anyone can make it work...anywho, great story!
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
LMFAO OMG OMGG Cheek would be...well...That woman would be...That was the funniest thing I've read in ages! ROFL

You know I have to pick out my one-liners:P

“Now, now. None of that ‘General Washington.’ It is George for now.”-Te he he That was some funny shiz!

And that whole description of Hamilton was just...wow. Oh wow. Poor lowly, Hamilton.

So what other important historical figures are we going to screw with next? How about Calhoun and Jackson? Or Bush 43 and Clinton? Or Edwards and ? Edwards is cute so we'll leave him alone. ROFL