Reviews for Her Perfume
jmarrero16 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
lol I looooove IT!
ncislove chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
“You manipulate me like that again, I’ll break both your arms.”

Pretty much the best line, EVER!

I'm usually a fan of Gibbs/Abby, but before Jenny died, I had hope for them. Well written story, I enjoyed it immensely.
wormholekitten chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
This was so great. Thanks for writing and sharing it. I am looking forward to reading more of your stories, but in the meantime I am going to favorite this one.

WormholeKitten
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Aw, that was really sweet. The conversation between them was really...moving, lol.

I loved the end.

Great job,

~MM
xNeariax chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Simply beautiful and very in character. An excellent story - again. ) Keep up the brilliant work!
Scentofbitteralmonds chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
OMG, that last line was brilliant!

Very nicely written, very deep, I like it a lot!
jibbsloversunited chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
i totally never picked up on the but about the perfume in the episode - so this story was a total joy to me because i love writers that take something like that and spin a story

*nods*

and we all know how i love to read stuff that gives me butterflies - so kudos for that as well!

*hugs*

ellie

xx
MissJayne chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Loved it! Final line was perfect. Excellent work!
laurabrownX chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
This actually made me cry. It was so lovely and well-written and incredibly in character! Well done! (:
ParisNeverEnded chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Brilliant so beuitfully written excellent i seriously wish that had happened in the show
Mrs.Scott323 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
That was brilliant :) I think I was holding my breath almost the entire time
VerityFrancesB chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I told Aly it was awesome and I just got an email saying "YOU DIDN"T TELL ME IT WOULD BE THAT GOOD!"

And it really was THAT good!

Awesome work poppet!

V!

xox
elizabethkeen chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Wow. This was so epic. I loved the dialogue and the interaction between them. You write them very well, especially angst wise. And Im glad that they both got a second chance at the end, the only thing I really think they both wanted in each other. Well done my friend. I defiantly loved this to pieces.
aserene chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
* Jaw drop*

When I recover from this amazingness that was this story I am going to not only write you two chapters, but update the Deal and give you an Eva story.

I think you stopped my heart for a good portion of that. That was amazing, beyond Amazing. I think it was one of the best dialogues that has been written with them.

Write another very very soon, I think my heart can handle it.