Reviews for Corrections Policy
NeoTwilight chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
Awesome! Please write more!
Sonar chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
That was priceless to hear Marth swear at the end. I actually liked it because Snake was trying to teach Marth to be more manly.
Sonar chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
oh my god. That was priceless and including when Snake was told to help Samus with something. I got a laugh from the whole chapter.
Sonar chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
That was rather funny but it could so be pictured.
hawktakesflight chapter 10 . 3/11/2010
One can only imagine what tricks Peach has up her sleeves...

Great job. Interesting concept that you had started out with, but it hasn't become stale - you manage to keep it interesting with different people and different faults and different - well - treatment.

Keep it up! Will be waiting for your next update...

NinjaSheik chapter 10 . 3/10/2010
Cool~! Update soon~!
olimarioshi chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
GREAT
MahNati chapter 9 . 11/17/2009
This has to be one of the most hilarious stories I've ever read! Hope you update soon!
hawktakesflight chapter 9 . 11/16/2009
In the line of characters-changing-character, this one was funny and entertaining.

Falco and Sonic seem to be those kind of Smashers who could likely turn out like that... and the way Meta Knight trained them was pretty intruiging as well.

Great job done, keep it up!

Aeroist chapter 8 . 9/15/2009
Love your Smash Bros fics dude. After reading fast-paced Smashing Final Destination chapters, it's always nice to read your hilarious Corrections Policy stories. Keep up the good work and update soon please.
hawktakesflight chapter 8 . 9/13/2009
Haha, this is interesting!

Excellent job so far! You really make the Smashers' lives come to life, all your descriptions are well written and, well, the storylines are definitely attention-grabbing.

Great job done!

Pikana chapter 8 . 8/26/2009
YAY! Emo Meteors!

That was something great of epic propotions. Who's up next? I cant wait... 2 weeks?

Dammit u better make it just as good as you always do
cherrypit65 chapter 7 . 7/29/2009
Ha ha ha! This story has gotten so sexual! Is that a bad thing?

The selection of characters for each scenario is cleverly picked. Just the idea of Snake being a gentleman boggles the mind.

Keep the humor going. if you stick with the formula, this could go pretty far!
Sir Weston chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
?
Sir Weston chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
Snake should stop helping.