Reviews for Laying Amongst Dokatsu
Constanza chapter 49 . 4/8
This fanfic is wonderful, is one of the few stories that i held really high. I know i've come years later and idk you didn't finish it but if you ever do finish it i will be here to read it.
You manage to put kagome in, yes, a place where she is a little to pure and a little to easy going, but you manage it to do it gracefully and interesting, i love your oc's and i can see the depths of them. See them as real, not just refill characters.
It's wonderfully well writen.
This story is amazing! I know this is years later, but are you planning on finishing this story soon? You said chapter 50 is almost ready...it would be amazing to have this story told in full!
I find myself skipping most of the chapters lately. The story isn't bad, of course, but Kagome isn't that interesting of a character to read through 12 paragraphs of her thinking about being a pure, carefree spirit. Not only that, but she's... really dumb in this story. Almost insufferably so.
This story is really engaging, but I'm starting to become irritated with the many, MANY Western references. Not just the music, but food, candy brands, mirrors, doorknobs and swinging hinges. And not only that, but Kagome is a bit of a dolt. Which is something that's often seen in IY fanfiction. Can someone please give this girl a working brain instead of turning her into Snow White all the time?
Guest chapter 49 . 11/22/2016
I remember reading this on Dokuga and loved it! I have it marked as an awesome SxK story - very high praise as I'm very picky - and one of the few that really felt satisfying. I was so sad to see it not updated since 2009 (I have marked it as abandoned with a sad face. lol) and had been checking Dokuga from time to time to check for any updates. I just found this on FFnet - where I recently discovered you don't need an account to write reviews yay! - and am writing in the hopes that you don't abandon this wonderful story. I hope you're well. Thanks for sharing this lovely story and hope to see you back soon! :)
Andrea chapter 49 . 9/22/2016
I love the story. Do you plan on finishing it?
cmoss6 chapter 49 . 6/25/2016
More,more,more please️️️️️
MikoLei chapter 49 . 4/15/2016
How dare you! How dare you write such a wonderful story and not finish it, especially at this point in the tale! I sincerely hope that you finish it at some point. It has become one of my top favorite stories I have ever read. I know it's been 8 years since you've touched it, or any other story, but I hope that you are OK and find the inspiration to come back and finish this. I hate to see such well-written stories be abandoned. They're already hard enough to come by.
Tndus91 chapter 49 . 2/1/2016
I am captivated by this story and dearly wish to read the end of it. I noticed that it has yet to be updated from 2008 and sincerely hope that you have continued this fanfic if not here then on a blog so that I may read it. I greatly look forward to more of your works.
viha chapter 49 . 12/11/2015
The story was going at a nice pace
with all emotions and thoughts being told making it a very good read. But these
last couple of chapters didn't do justice
to your story.
But still awaiting your next chapters eagerly.
SayonaraKuroi chapter 49 . 10/28/2015
Pleasepleaseplease update this story! I love the plot line and can't wait to see how it ends!
Jazz-Likes-Fiction chapter 49 . 10/9/2015
Please please please update. The battle of Aion and Sesshoumaru at least
kagomehigurashi500 chapter 49 . 8/30/2015
I absolutely love this story, I'm not telling you how to write your story, this is just a suggestion, when kagome gets back to the castle and sees Akito, she will hug him and call him Akito-nii san, and if anyone asks she will simply reply that she sees him as an older brother.

P. S. Please i'm begging you don't let Aion win the fight. Please.
Addy chapter 49 . 8/8/2015
Wow. This story was wonderful to read. I love the characterizations and the depth of your descriptions. I hope that you return to it someday! I would to see how it ends.
sayonarakuroi chapter 49 . 3/3/2015
Aieeeee! No! You can't stop here!