Reviews for Laying Amongst Dokatsu
Andrea chapter 49 . 9/22
I love the story. Do you plan on finishing it?
cmoss6 chapter 49 . 6/25
More,more,more please️️️️️
MikoLei chapter 49 . 4/15
How dare you! How dare you write such a wonderful story and not finish it, especially at this point in the tale! I sincerely hope that you finish it at some point. It has become one of my top favorite stories I have ever read. I know it's been 8 years since you've touched it, or any other story, but I hope that you are OK and find the inspiration to come back and finish this. I hate to see such well-written stories be abandoned. They're already hard enough to come by.
Tndus91 chapter 49 . 2/1
I am captivated by this story and dearly wish to read the end of it. I noticed that it has yet to be updated from 2008 and sincerely hope that you have continued this fanfic if not here then on a blog so that I may read it. I greatly look forward to more of your works.
viha chapter 49 . 12/11/2015
The story was going at a nice pace
with all emotions and thoughts being told making it a very good read. But these
last couple of chapters didn't do justice
to your story.
But still awaiting your next chapters eagerly.
SayonaraKuroi chapter 49 . 10/28/2015
Pleasepleaseplease update this story! I love the plot line and can't wait to see how it ends!
Jazz-Likes-Fiction chapter 49 . 10/9/2015
Please please please update. The battle of Aion and Sesshoumaru at least
kagomehigurashi500 chapter 49 . 8/30/2015
I absolutely love this story, I'm not telling you how to write your story, this is just a suggestion, when kagome gets back to the castle and sees Akito, she will hug him and call him Akito-nii san, and if anyone asks she will simply reply that she sees him as an older brother.

P. S. Please i'm begging you don't let Aion win the fight. Please.
Addy chapter 49 . 8/8/2015
Wow. This story was wonderful to read. I love the characterizations and the depth of your descriptions. I hope that you return to it someday! I would to see how it ends.
sayonarakuroi chapter 49 . 3/3/2015
Aieeeee! No! You can't stop here!
An1meL0ver chapter 49 . 1/18/2015
Hi, there!

I am a biiig fan of your story. I have been following 'Laying amongst dokatsu' from and even came here looking for the next chapter.

Please tell me when you will update the story, I'm dying of curiosity. I hope and pray that this story is not discontinued because if it is I shall be truly heartbroken.

I love the way you have written Kagome and Sesshoumaru. Their characterisation is amazing! I hope they get their happily ever after and that treacherous cat gets what she deserves.

Please don't keep your adoring public in suspense for so long. We suffer so...
Guest chapter 49 . 12/20/2014
*sniffle sniffle*
I feel so incomplete right now.
Stephanie chapter 49 . 11/22/2014
Please update! This completely left me hanging I'm dying! !
kags521 chapter 49 . 11/8/2014
Omg! How could you leave me hanging like that! That story was amazing and I really love it. I really wish you had completed it
Embla chapter 49 . 9/20/2014
Update please.. Hehe I've been reading this since it got published last 2008, been waiting for years for updates. I hope you come back and give us more interesting chapters to read. I really like this story! it made me give a review for the first time since reading here in . We are waiting. Hehe