Reviews for Laying Amongst Dokatsu
sayonarakuroi chapter 49 . 3/3
Aieeeee! No! You can't stop here!
An1meL0ver chapter 49 . 1/18
Hi, there!

I am a biiig fan of your story. I have been following 'Laying amongst dokatsu' from and even came here looking for the next chapter.

Please tell me when you will update the story, I'm dying of curiosity. I hope and pray that this story is not discontinued because if it is I shall be truly heartbroken.

I love the way you have written Kagome and Sesshoumaru. Their characterisation is amazing! I hope they get their happily ever after and that treacherous cat gets what she deserves.

Please don't keep your adoring public in suspense for so long. We suffer so...
Guest chapter 49 . 12/20/2014
*sniffle sniffle*
I feel so incomplete right now.
Stephanie chapter 49 . 11/22/2014
Please update! This completely left me hanging I'm dying! !
kags521 chapter 49 . 11/8/2014
Omg! How could you leave me hanging like that! That story was amazing and I really love it. I really wish you had completed it
Embla chapter 49 . 9/20/2014
Update please.. Hehe I've been reading this since it got published last 2008, been waiting for years for updates. I hope you come back and give us more interesting chapters to read. I really like this story! it made me give a review for the first time since reading here in . We are waiting. Hehe
freakingnature chapter 49 . 9/11/2014
i cannot comprehend, why havent you completed this fic... IS AMAZING! perfect style, ideas, villain, and misteriousness... i would love to read some more... UPDATE PLEASE! or at least make some news! 5 years have passed... but i have faith that u would complete this incredible story!
REGARDS!
freakingnature chapter 48 . 9/11/2014
i dont understand... he died? please say no
freakingnature chapter 47 . 9/11/2014
stupid airon... i hate u so much
freakingnature chapter 46 . 9/11/2014
save her already please!
freakingnature chapter 45 . 9/11/2014
ayyy... nooo... KAGOMEEE! wait for sesshou.. he will save u
freakingnature chapter 44 . 9/11/2014
last night? please kagome dont go!
freakingnature chapter 43 . 9/11/2014
awwwwwww sesshomaru... it was time to realize all of this..
freakingnature chapter 42 . 9/11/2014
good chap... keep reading!
freakingnature chapter 41 . 9/11/2014