Reviews for Fall For You
loverofanime41302 chapter 20 . 6/27
You know, the way that this version of Bella loves is actually REALLY unhealthy. This whole 'I would totally change myself if only he would notice me' thing is what got her into trouble with Edward and now she's doing it again. Again, not really sure how I feel about this.
loverofanime41302 chapter 19 . 6/27
... I don't know what to think about this. It's a great story, very well-written, but some of these plot points confuse me A LOT. I understand the whole 'still stuck on Edward' thing, you can't just snap back after your heart is shattered like that. But Cole? I REALLY don't like the crap that Bella is pulling. Why isn't she fighting this? She was starting to be okay, and then THAT rat showed up, and now she's relapsing. And she's just, what, completely fine with it? It's really bugging me. ...grr...
It'smeNaomi chapter 40 . 4/3
AWWEEEEEE LMAO STILL CSNT BELIEVE IT'S OVER I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
It'smeNaomi chapter 20 . 3/29
Nooooooooo whyyyy ? They were just about to get married
It'smeNaomi chapter 18 . 3/29
I was kinda hoping for them and could she pls hurry up and forget about Edward focus on Jacob ge eimsn Jacob equal bacon
It'smeNaomi chapter 12 . 3/29
Not only is the story amazing the author is mad funny
It'smeNaomi chapter 9 . 3/29
The author is killing me *poor Bella keeps on getting cockblocked lmafooooooo i hurts
It'smeNaomi chapter 3 . 3/29
I really love it so far can't wait to see the next chapters of this i wonder if you have webtoon
Ariel-Scarlett chapter 40 . 1/20
This is one of the first Twilight fanfics I ever read here years ago and it's still one of my favorite ones. Great story, great job! Bella and Jake were very true to character. Embry & Quil were funny and I liked the rest of the pack too. It was great to see Bella let go of Edward on her own so that she can really make a real commitment to Jake. And I especially liked the songs that fit each chapter.
Thank you!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/13/2016
Bella is a bitch!she should rot in hell
Rennathewolf chapter 40 . 9/14/2016
I have to say this was amazing! I just spend the past 3 hours binge reading it. Cole was an amazing character, you stayed so true to the characters personalities and I cried more times than I'd like to admit. Thank you for this. I will be reading all your other work. Please keep writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2016
Igh, she's a dumbass.
sarah88 chapter 30 . 10/7/2015
Again I don't wanna offend anyone. And I mean no disrespect at all seriously. But I have no tolerance 4 the kind of stupid this girl is. People in general are idiots. They are emotional, ignorant, disingenuous, and just reckless. Especially when it comes 2 love. And this girl is the perfect example of all that kind of stupid. Because she knows what vampires are she knows the exist. And another thing she was so quick 2 believe everything this kid told her and why because all he had to say was the magic words; The Cullen's. That's all she had to say and she would have left with him the day he came back. If it wasn't for Jacob she would be dead. Jacob was the one who stopped Bea 4rm spending so much time with the kid. Seriously there are so many ways this girl is sooo beyond flawed I don't even knw where to begin. Also who's a bigger door mat here; Bea or Jake. Bea because she's a puppy after the Cullen's and is willing 2 become friends with someone she hardly knows just because he said he knew them. Seriously a cockroach has self preservation than she does. And Jake oh my dear Lord poor Jake. The poor boy is literally having 2 live up 2 the standards of a corpse and then having 2 compete with a cheap replacement, just because he resembles the original. Think of it this was Ted is the iPod and Cole is the Zune. And poor Jake has 2 compete 4 both. I'm sorry I would have washed my hands of her a long time ago. I wouldn't have been able 2 deal with all her drama. Help her heal yeah I would have done that in a heartbeat. But everything else the indecision, the back and forth, letting another like her ex worm his way into her life even when that family hurt her so much. I'm sorry no that would have been too much 4 me. Jake has a heart also and she was breaking little by little but she did nothing to stop.
sarah88 chapter 26 . 10/7/2015
I called it I knew there was something off about him
sarah88 chapter 22 . 10/7/2015
She'll never love Jacob the way she loves Ted. And here's why; Cole. He's a constant reminder of Ted, simply because he's a vampire and is able 2 dazzle her the way Ted used 2. Her mind is clouded when she's around them she can't think clearly. Truth be told she doesn't want 2. She knows what Ted told her but in the back of her mind she hoping Ted was lying and he'll take her back. And again Cole is a constant reminder of this and Jake realizes that. But Bea doesn't. Jake will probably get tired and realize that he and Bea will never love eachother the same way.
2,566 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »