Reviews for Fall For You
sarah88 chapter 30 . 10/7/2015
Again I don't wanna offend anyone. And I mean no disrespect at all seriously. But I have no tolerance 4 the kind of stupid this girl is. People in general are idiots. They are emotional, ignorant, disingenuous, and just reckless. Especially when it comes 2 love. And this girl is the perfect example of all that kind of stupid. Because she knows what vampires are she knows the exist. And another thing she was so quick 2 believe everything this kid told her and why because all he had to say was the magic words; The Cullen's. That's all she had to say and she would have left with him the day he came back. If it wasn't for Jacob she would be dead. Jacob was the one who stopped Bea 4rm spending so much time with the kid. Seriously there are so many ways this girl is sooo beyond flawed I don't even knw where to begin. Also who's a bigger door mat here; Bea or Jake. Bea because she's a puppy after the Cullen's and is willing 2 become friends with someone she hardly knows just because he said he knew them. Seriously a cockroach has self preservation than she does. And Jake oh my dear Lord poor Jake. The poor boy is literally having 2 live up 2 the standards of a corpse and then having 2 compete with a cheap replacement, just because he resembles the original. Think of it this was Ted is the iPod and Cole is the Zune. And poor Jake has 2 compete 4 both. I'm sorry I would have washed my hands of her a long time ago. I wouldn't have been able 2 deal with all her drama. Help her heal yeah I would have done that in a heartbeat. But everything else the indecision, the back and forth, letting another like her ex worm his way into her life even when that family hurt her so much. I'm sorry no that would have been too much 4 me. Jake has a heart also and she was breaking little by little but she did nothing to stop.
sarah88 chapter 26 . 10/7/2015
I called it I knew there was something off about him
sarah88 chapter 22 . 10/7/2015
She'll never love Jacob the way she loves Ted. And here's why; Cole. He's a constant reminder of Ted, simply because he's a vampire and is able 2 dazzle her the way Ted used 2. Her mind is clouded when she's around them she can't think clearly. Truth be told she doesn't want 2. She knows what Ted told her but in the back of her mind she hoping Ted was lying and he'll take her back. And again Cole is a constant reminder of this and Jake realizes that. But Bea doesn't. Jake will probably get tired and realize that he and Bea will never love eachother the same way.
sarah88 chapter 15 . 10/6/2015
I don't wanna offend anyone here but Bea is an idiot in this one. She's consciously getting closer 2 someone that is a family member of the family that abandoned her. And is pushing away the one person who literally has made hos entire life about loving her and putting her back together. How does that make sense?
sarah88 chapter 12 . 10/6/2015
Ok how is that possible?
sarah88 chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Ok here's my deal I was never a twilight fan. I saw the movies first then anything and thought ok whatever. Then I read the books and figured yeah everything happened as it should. Then I began reading fanfics and how much Jacob and Bea belonged 2gether. She was never meant 2 be with Ted.
Divergent Moroi Shadowhunter chapter 40 . 8/27/2015
You have revolutionised Twilight for me.
I've always loved Jacob, but I loved Edward more, and I never thought my way of thinking would change! When Bella had to choose - those chapters were agony - and I wanted her to choose Jacob.
I. Wanted. Her. To. Choose. Jacob.
But when she finally did, my heart still felt how she felt saying goodbye to Edward. And I know it sounds foolish thinking that way about someone fictional, but surely, you can understand!
It was just beautiful. This entire fic was beautiful.
Your music choice is amazing, by the way, and you have a talent for stringing words together and making them sound so effortlessly beautiful.
I maybe love you how I love Jacob. Massive hugs out to your betas too, because they sound like they helped a lot!
I just wanted to end with saying thank you. Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece of art.
Chameleonxx chapter 40 . 7/6/2015
That was GOLD!
Inlovewithjazz chapter 40 . 5/30/2015
Sad that it's come to an end! Am so happy for Jacob! Thank you for sharing !
Guest chapter 22 . 5/17/2015
She's a vampire whore
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 38 . 11/12/2014
Simply amazing! I love it!
bruno chapter 40 . 6/22/2014
great story GREAT GREAT GREAT story...however love; your taste in music is atrocious -_-
S. Burnet chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
"L-A-M-E" indeed

'
alixandria chapter 40 . 6/8/2014
Loved it! :-) :-) :-) :-)
alixandria chapter 39 . 6/8/2014