Reviews for 36 Drabbles: RyoSaku
Nath Tsubasa Evans chapter 36 . 7/21
I really loved your drabbles collention, was so nice to read, so good to see Ryoma's and Sakuno's growing relatonship. Their steady road, with a bump here and there, and how Ryoma showed his love to her and how they assured eahcother of their love.

When Sakuno was donwgrading herself I wanted to slap some confidence on her, but considering she is a person like that, I got it, and I was happy how Ryoma assured her of his feelings and that what really matter was what he decided, not others to what would be "good" for him.

The last part of your las drabble let me thinking if she dreamt about what would happen to her in the future, or if evrything was just a dream. I am really expecting that she actually dreamt about the future hahahaha

Thank you so much for this amazing stories! I really loved them all :D
lee7anna chapter 36 . 11/19/2015
You are incredible
Arford chapter 36 . 7/21/2015
I think this is probably one of the best romance works I've ever read on this site, mostly because I know this series intimately; Prince of Tennis was a huge part of my childhood and I've seen the series so many times (probably around ten or so, give or take two times less; and yes, that includes all the episodes). I can just imagine all the interactions being so accurate... and so beautiful. Thank you for writing this /bows.

I'm grateful for this and I hope you write something else for this fandom in the future. Good luck and have fun writing whatever you're working on now and in the future.
achi chapter 36 . 11/2/2014
0_0 eh?
achi chapter 20 . 11/2/2014
(0*0)
achi chapter 18 . 11/2/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwww
ryosakuaddictioneternal chapter 27 . 2/8/2014
He said it! Kyaaaaaa! Love it! ;)
ryosakuaddictioneternal chapter 18 . 2/8/2014
Certainly my most fave chapter! Ayieeeeee! Love it much much much! ;)
Jigoku Shoujo Sakuno chapter 35 . 11/17/2013
Happy x2 day also happen to be the name of a song by Aozu, a The Prince of Tennis band
Fansquealing chapter 36 . 7/31/2013
Ahhhh! I LOVE IT! You are an excellent writer! xD :D :D :D
libra gal chapter 36 . 1/26/2013
Great read! I like that each fic could be read as a standalone and that there was a timeline.
Great job D
Hikari-chan chapter 36 . 11/25/2012
One word, or sound really: Kyah!

Oh-my-gosh! I don't like reviewing much, but... Your drabbles are gold! Some could be more elaborated, but the whole concept and development is far better than most of what is in this page. Also, you not only added interesting twists in some of the stories, but also developed the characters and showed their growing instead of magically make them change, wich earns you some points.

To sum it up, really nice work! I wish I could read more from you. Keep the good work. Bye!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/21/2012
the way he stuttered saying I love You kinda reminds me of how Mr. Darcy stutters everytime he tells the same word to Elizabeth Bennet
Col chapter 36 . 8/19/2012
Amazimg amazing amazing amazing just wonderful
livvy22 chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
ReAlly cute! I have some really nicefriends that get taken advantage of - does that make me Ryoma? LoL keep updating!