Reviews for 36 Drabbles: RyoSaku
(0*0)
achi chapter 18 . 11/2/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwww
ryosakuaddictioneternal chapter 27 . 2/8/2014
He said it! Kyaaaaaa! Love it! ;)
ryosakuaddictioneternal chapter 18 . 2/8/2014
Certainly my most fave chapter! Ayieeeeee! Love it much much much! ;)
Jigoku Shoujo Sakuno chapter 35 . 11/17/2013
Happy x2 day also happen to be the name of a song by Aozu, a The Prince of Tennis band
Nornichica chapter 36 . 7/31/2013
Ahhhh! I LOVE IT! You are an excellent writer! xD :D :D :D
libra gal chapter 36 . 1/26/2013
Great read! I like that each fic could be read as a standalone and that there was a timeline.
Great job D
Hikari-chan chapter 36 . 11/25/2012
One word, or sound really: Kyah!

Oh-my-gosh! I don't like reviewing much, but... Your drabbles are gold! Some could be more elaborated, but the whole concept and development is far better than most of what is in this page. Also, you not only added interesting twists in some of the stories, but also developed the characters and showed their growing instead of magically make them change, wich earns you some points.

To sum it up, really nice work! I wish I could read more from you. Keep the good work. Bye!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/21/2012
the way he stuttered saying I love You kinda reminds me of how Mr. Darcy stutters everytime he tells the same word to Elizabeth Bennet
Col chapter 36 . 8/19/2012
Amazimg amazing amazing amazing just wonderful
livvy22 chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
ReAlly cute! I have some really nicefriends that get taken advantage of - does that make me Ryoma? LoL keep updating!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/23/2012
ahhh! the best chapter ever!
Rinahood chapter 33 . 1/7/2012
The only reason I reviewed was because of the treats I would get c: LOL JK;) This story is sooo cute;)
ILoveSxS chapter 36 . 12/6/2011
...IT WAS A DREAM! I really didn't expect that!