Reviews for 36 Drabbles: RyoSaku
LunaxXmoongoddessXx chapter 36 . 7/10/2009
this was an incredibly sweet and funny, but adorable story. I wish you went into describing life in America and then if they got married and what not or what more happened, but it was really worth reading, Sometimes though it got a bit confusing cause you kept going past to present or to future but it just meant you had to read it all. Good job
bluecandles chapter 36 . 7/7/2009
Aw man, that was amazing! I just about died every chapter due to fluff. I loved how each story could stand on its own, but when you put them together, it makes a wonderful story of two people growing up. Ryoma's gradual change from icy and apathetic to "boyfriend" is very natural, and the progression didn't feel forced at all. :) It really seemed like snapshots of their life together, if you know what I mean.

After all those fuzzy feelings, the last paragraph was like a punch in the stomach, LOL! I'm a sucker for happy, warmhearted endings. Maybe I'll just pretend Sakuno has the power to look into the future... in EXTREME detail, haha.

Long, well-written, and FINISHED! I loved it! :)
AngelsHeart0908 chapter 36 . 7/4/2009
Aw! I absoulutely loved this story ] I hope you write more for this couple.
HaylesHayles chapter 36 . 7/1/2009
Oh my, that all was just a dream? Seriously? You're mean... ;), but very good!
HaylesHayles chapter 32 . 7/1/2009
Sad, but also very sweet.
HaylesHayles chapter 22 . 6/30/2009
Ha, it's official, everyone likes little Sakura ;)!
HaylesHayles chapter 19 . 6/30/2009
Thanks Momo-senpai!

Nice one! :)
HaylesHayles chapter 18 . 6/30/2009
Finally! I can't believe it took them so long. But it's Ryoma we're talking about...that was to be expected ;)
HaylesHayles chapter 9 . 6/30/2009
Karupin's POV was perfect. It's fun to see the world through the eyes of a cat :)
HaylesHayles chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
Argh it's so cute when they get embarrassed - like she's always blushing and the tips of his ears get red...sweet.
HaylesHayles chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
That is great!

You sure know how to write an interesting story!
HaylesHayles chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
How sweet. I just found that story and even if I just read 2 chapters, I think it's great!

I agree, they didn't have to "practice kissing" right away.

Good work!
SnowCharms chapter 36 . 6/13/2009
I never thought that Sakuno would go as far as to just thrust her virginity at Ryoma just because he's leaving, it's a good thing that they're fated to be together or else she'll end up regretting it.

All in all, Aimi is a bitch. I bet that Sakuno would be able to trounce her in her career in a matter of months.
inner soul chapter 36 . 5/19/2009
You know, I would like to share a story about a girl who, after reading each chapter of this story, became very suicidal...

And that girl is me..

Hahahaha! LOL! Don't get the wrong idea please, I'm not an angsty girl who hates this story. I'm not one who hates life either, in fact I love it, and one reason that I want it is because of this story. Please, let me explain myself...

I really just wanted to make a lasting introduction you know. What I meant to say was, each chapter was bliss, like heaven, that I could die already with all the FLUFFY goodness that comes with every chapter! Ahh! Each chapter was like lying in the soft airbed, listening to the happy instrumental music (note Cloud Smiles from Final Fantasy), dancing in the air, and all that FLUFFY HEAVENLY GOODNESS stuff. Seriously! It's like I'm going to get Diabetes from all the sweetness, and honestly, I would like to indulge in it more. I like the plot, first because it's SAKUNOXRYOMA, second because it's a romantic genre, and third is because it's a different/ unique story. This is different from the conventional drabble, which is just that, drabble. This story is more, drabbles that are actually full of meaning and plot as if they're not drabbles at all. Well, since I'm feeling fluffy and cheesy deep down inside, I'm going to say this. The story makes me realize that life is full of hope in terms of love, faith and everything that is good. (Yet, I was also surprised with the ending, I really thought that the whole story has been true. But well, you already hinted this in the summary, didn't you? The what could have beens if Ryoma went back from US, ne?)

So, after that "reflection paper", I will now move on to the technicalities. There are syntax errors, mind you. Like the mistakes in spelling and wrong use of words, and sometimes sentence structure. I will not be able to specify since there are 36 chapters, but I'm not saying this to tell you that you're not good. In fact, you're the opposite, I guess you just have to improve on it, scan the whole story and find the unedited stuff. With your talent in writing, I know that you will be able to improve those areas.

I would really like to read more of your stories. I'll view your page now to see if there are more RYOMAXSAKUNO stuff. So then, good luck in your writing! :D
Classicalitys chapter 36 . 5/16/2009

couldn't stop reading it after i started~

I don't get the ending tho /

326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »