Reviews for And Indeed there Will be Time
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Nice!
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This was so awesome! I was about to cry a bit when I thought Naruto was dead but then when he yelled I almost jumped for joy! Naruto can never die! I love him! I bet I would be like Hinata, minus the stalking part probably though xD hahaha! Great job! I reeeally loved reading this!
TillyMe chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
aw, so very cute!:)
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Aww this was cute! I don't usually go for NaruSaku, but I liked this. Oh, I totally forgot about Naruto's meeting with Itachi. But I really liked Kakashi's explanation for the reason Itachi transferred his power.

I liked this part, how Sakura stopped her thoughts because she didn't want to believe it was true:

He was de—

"No!" Sakura whispered. He couldn't be dead.

Good work! _
Folle chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Whoa. Super mix of tragedy and comedy. But I liked it. :) Especially Sakura's threats at the end.
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
LOL, I liked how it was touching but not too sappy as well. The theory about Itachi keeping Naruto alive for that intrigues me now that you've mentioned it. Good point...
Illucida chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
:D This was a wonderful story. It made me very happy.

By the way, Happy Halloween!
anonymousss chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Cute! I enjoyed this very much! I love how Sakura didn't deny that she kissed him, and then went on to threaten him about his little song. Hee. :P
DrendeSalkash chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
nice way to keep Naruto alive. nt many peple seem to remember that bit of info, s nice use of forgotten memory, lol. overall a very decent fic
JovialShogun chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
A story like that never goes obsolete. I really enjoyed it.
Angle of Anime chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
This was a really good fanfic, though I was kind of hoping that Naruto would stay dead. Not that I dislike him or anything, but it would be more tragic.

It was nice that Sakura liked him back, but I myself am more of a NaruHina fan.

Well anyway, great story! I really enjoyed reading it.