Reviews for Moonshine
AlaskanFan chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
This is one of my absolute favorites, even if it does leave us hanging. I loved seeing more of Leatherneck; your story totally fit his character. He always seemed quite fond of Mrs. King and I thought you developed that story line very well. And I was glad to meet one of Amanda's non-agency friends. The plot was terrific.
TimeTraveler008 chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
The Time Traveler is impressed! As a newcomer to this fandom, she cannot wait for the next installment!
Kate56 chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
FeliciaMaplewood, this is so good. I read all four chapters before I touched the work I brought home from the office.

Please tell me you are still writing. I am hooked. I need more. Really liked how you handled Leatherneck and Amanda.
Terry Kay chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
Great story! Can't wait to see how it continues! Thank you!
elis75 chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
I'm waiting for the next story, hope it'll be out soon!
Ayiana2 chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
This was excellent. Your characterizations, especially of Amanda and Leatherneck, are right on, and you have a talent for writing action scenes that I can only drool over. Very well done. My only complaint? The end doesn't feel like the end, which makes the story read more as a work in progress than a stand alone. I can only hope you're working on that sequel and plan on posting it soon.
agenthousewife chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
This is such a good story. You need to write the next one, really soon.
amandakingstetson chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
I loved this story. Actually, I have loved all four of your stories. I can't wait for the next one! I hope it is published soon! You capture all of the characters so perfectly. I loved Leatherneck in this story. Again, can't wait for the next one!
scarf123 chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
Oh wow. I am on the edge of my seat. I can't wait to find out what happens in You Take the High Road!
linda4861 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Love the story and enjoy your writing very much. Would love to read the sequel as well! Thanks for sharing. Linda
emommer chapter 4 . 11/10/2008
Ack! I couldn't decide if I wanted Amanda to go ahead and fall for Leatherneck or hold true! Now I need to find more Amanda/Leatherneck pairings! You write so well - maybe you could do one (or more!)!
Chrate chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Thank you...I think you really have the characters down! Please write more soon.
lookoutwife chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
Loved it...loved it..loved it! Now sequel...sequel..sequel!
AGJones chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
totally love the story! No surprise there though i love absolutely every SMK story you right. love the interaction between leatherneck and amanda. and i love how you get amanda to pass station one. Very good story, loved every minute reading it until it i came to the end. Very sad it had to end. Please keep the stories coming!
anschi chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
Great story. I hope you will write your next story very soon! I'm waiting for it.