Reviews for HalfLife: The Movie
StephenThePlaystationDude chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
You rule! This is awesome!
Mag8889 chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
This is pretty good, you make me jealous about these ideas and descriptions! :P
GordonFreemanII chapter 6 . 5/13/2010

Keep up the good work!

I..I...I love this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

All is perfect.
Gina cross and Colette Green chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
hi there this story is very nice but we need help we were\am playing decay on the ps2 and i got stuck in the lift with the sample and colette can't get to me or unstuck the lift becuse of door and invisable wall, can someone please help girls in need?

so help!
allymcg777 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
by the way these chapters are the most enormous thing in the world :)
RaV chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Shortly, I can't wait when some Directors will look at this and record movie based on this :D
Gordan-Freeman chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
allymcg777 chapter 6 . 6/6/2009
nice it would be a really cool movie. you should write one for hl2
Gordan-Freeman not logged in chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
HOLY SH!T MAY 16 I GOTTA GET OUTTA TOWN...WAIT SAVE VANCES AND KLIENER AND MAGNUSSON AND RUN LIKE HELL! lol still fantastic if you need me ill be on the train to city 17 sitting with my suitcase!
Maxithetaxi chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
Another story well-executed!

I really like how you've integrated the storyline together; it makes it much easier to follow and fits perfectly. The same goes for the HEV suit's voice, and for Gordon's bouts of snark.
Killerblonde chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Very nice. I know that they have been trying to make a HL movie for some time now, but haven't gotten a good script. The main problem, is how in the game Gordon Freeman never speaks. This would conflict in the movie, where a silent Gordon would be weird, but a talking one would destroy the character to all the people who played the game. Maybe you'll write the winning script.

They did this with the Resident Evil movie. It started out a series of 5 games, and they did a movie explaining the back story. They key is; familiar places, unfamiliar characters/events. IF they make a movie, it will probably not have Gordon Freeman in it at all.

As for your story, I think you did a fantastic job so far.
JbearInChief chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Good depiction of the black mesa incident. Update again soon. :-)
JbearInChief chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
Yay for an update! I really enjoyed this chapter. It had a lot of suspense and good, descriptive parts. It really made it easy to visualize the scene in my mind (like the part where the soldier executes the scientist).

Very good job with your words. I'm looking forward to another update- and more Kleiner and Barney. That should be funny.

Oh, and Gordon TOTALLY is a nerd. :-)

Keep up the good work!
Ouch 2142 chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
That was a great read, and sounds like it would be a box office hit. I like the personality that you gave Gordon and I am very much looking forward to any more you add on to said script.
Mookae chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
I just read this and it seems great. I only have one complaint: you could've used hazard course as a title sequence of sorts. v. with rock, and it would be interesting to say the least