Reviews for Namikaze Brothers
Maxine chapter 7 . 12/12/2016
Me again, oh well... Fanfictions are obsessive, ya know? Yet troublesome... I'm supposed to be reading my own book now, but ah, it's all too troublesome... Ya know, I like these things you Fanfiction authors write: it's my version of Kakashi's Icha Icha; it helps me get off of school stress... Anyway, keep on writing! I'm looking forward to more of this!
Maxine chapter 5 . 12/12/2016
Eh? I thought Rin was a Nohara! It said so in the anime and manga!

Anyways, keep it up, senpaii!
Maxine chapter 4 . 12/12/2016
Damn...
Mustard-chan chapter 7 . 7/11/2016
What an awesome story this is.
yanchoco chapter 7 . 6/4/2016
wait! did kyuubi in naruto merger with kyuubi in the past? so, did naruto will have kyuubi back? i want to see that. and, please! dont pairing naruto with tetsu imma not really like it, huhu.. thank you, hope you'll be update soon
yanchoco chapter 7 . 6/4/2016
RenesmeVivio chapter 7 . 3/10/2016
Phew one arc go and what the Kyubi will come again oh my god what will happen next time, update soon cause we're fired up.
RenesmeVivio chapter 6 . 3/10/2016
Cool chapter like the fighting scene too keep up with the good work
RenesmeVivio chapter 5 . 3/8/2016
Aha now I figured out why the title is called like that.
Mmmm would you mind to let Kushina know her baby, I felt some hurt and awfully pitty for her. Until now Minato, Jiraya & the third are the only ones who knows. Kakashi is small here so no big deal, but Kushina at least let her know unless it cause disaster is she knows.
RenesmeVivio chapter 4 . 3/7/2016
U know what u should write a whole new series of alternative stories of Naruto haha, not kidding it's fantastic. From how u written the fic itself, putting new characters and they fit with everything, good descriptions though, use of nepon words, in short good plot. U inspired me to write my own story thanks really.
RenesmeVivio chapter 2 . 3/4/2016
What a fight hahaha. Naruto makes me laugh, get unconcious from a first strike from his Daddy haha.
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
That was verrrrrrry good I'm so hooked to this fic, I'll shall continue it to the end.
Shadowecreeper chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
That is so fucked up...
Guest chapter 7 . 9/8/2015
I am never giving up hope that this will be updated someday
It is a beautiful fic and no matter what I am happy to have read it
SkyBlue24 chapter 7 . 7/8/2015
this is a wonderful fic. update pls