Reviews for Namikaze Brothers
polarpwnage chapter 2 . 1/19
Gotta stop using Japanese with words that no one uses, and English for Justu names, it's just awkward
Winged-Ashes chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
I love this and I wish u update it more.
Plz tell me u haven't abandoned this plz
grimmich chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
... this was lame and he should have know what the 4th was doing the minute he saw the tri-pronged kuni, you made him out to be a little annoying and very stupid this chapter. sorry to say.
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
Wonder what type of relationship Naruto and Kyuubi will have and how Kyu feels about Naruto and the time jump? Raaaaa! dropped fics are so frustrating...
sistercity chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
This is good. I hope you haven't abandoned it.
silvermoondemon16 chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
I absolutely adore this story, Naruto's dealing with the new experience with his dad and just the whole thing is just amazing your writing is amazing! I am still hoping this story gets updated because I would love to see Naruto as a hunter Ninja and I want to see his relationship with the other characters keep on growing!
Thanks for the story!
Sanity Demolisher chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
Great story so far. I don't know if you're planning on continuing this or not but if you are I'd be interested in seeing where you take it. Thanks of sharing!
hga chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Epic fail in plotting: Minato is the "Yellow Flash", the fastest user of the Hiraishin no Jutsu/Flying Thunder God Technique, and yet, when told his wife and son are in mortal peril, upon deciding it's true, or convincing enough to check out, "hurries" there by toad?

Per the Nartuo Wiki and common sense, "Minato could also incorporate the formula into other seals, such as that of his wife, allowing him to come immediately to her aid at any time."
GlueDew chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
Wow. This story is REALLY good. Like, really REALLY good.
I'm a personal fan of sealing-specialist!Naruto, and this fic introduced so many cool applications and topics surrounding sealing, which isn't touched as much in cannon as I would like.
I see that it hasn't updated in a long time, which is a shame, but I definitely got way too attached to this fic for it to end so fast. I could probably read twenty more chapters of this story, not gonna lie.
If you're planning on continuing, awesome! But if not, then what you have so far is fantastic and you definitely have a fan!
laelruin chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
Congratulations on a really cool first arc for this story. I really enjoyed reading it. Especially appreciate how you've made it possible for them to remember to be Father and Son as well as brothers to the general populous. Its certainly gave it an interesting twist. I also like that Naruto isn't to over powered but is also capable and has some interesting tricks up his sleeves. Being better than his Dad at sealing is something that never came to my mind before but I really like it too.
Keep up the awesome work!
L
silvermoondemon16 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I had a really sucky day and re-reading this fic made me feel better, I hope you someday update this fic cause its just so good it would be a shame to not finish but thank you for the first arc
thebeautifulbicky chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
HAHAHAA silly Naruto. I'm glad you didn't OP him.
Water-Soter chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
I really love this story. It's an interesting take on the Time Travel fan fiction that I've read so many of. It's great, wonderful, well written and very much in character. I do hope that one day you are able to finish this, it'll be very sad if this awesome story was never finished.
saashi samy chapter 7 . 11/1/2013