Reviews for What Lies Within
YaseixTaka chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Please update! I love this story so much! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
i have reread this over and over. I hope you write more soon. It's beautifully written. A part of me is actually wondering when Angeal and Zack are going to actually do anything else sexually. Please continue!
StyxxsOmega chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
Love it! Please write more when you can.
Mal-Aki Ea Hecate chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
Ooooooh! This is really good! Please update soon! I'm looking forward to reading more!
darkhaseo90 chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Cool! XD
DeathPrincess96 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I love this story, although when u mentioned grey eyes when Zack and his friend Kunsei I sort of knew it was genesis just because I practically love him, I loved it XD
yuichichan17 chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
I just read this story, and i really like it. Just like your fic Anxious Heart, this story is well writen as well. I hope that you will update soon.
Hell's Angel 606 chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
Please continue "what lies within"! I love your stories so much and this particular one has been so interesting especially since there aren't a lot of in-depth Angeal/Zack fics.
Kitsunefan203 chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
I'm overall glad to know that you aren't completely letting your tales end. Especially What Lies Within. I've been patiently awaiting a continuation or even update to the tale itself. And I'm in the same boat with you about letting stories go a long while without an update or being worked on. I have some like that on my own account here on the site. Life gets a hold of you and then you're off and running. And the poor fanfictions are left alone to wonder if they'll get finished or have an ending to 'em. Nonetheless, I hope that you find inspiration or whatever it is you're looking for the tales. And as for which one to tackle first. I'd say, go with the one that speaks the most to you, as the writer. Which one has your heart the most. Because one may mean more then the other. Yes, the opinions of the readers count, but, its your judgment call as well as to which one you feel more lead to work on. With that said, can't wait to see what ya come up with
Concise Complexity chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
I know the feeling of letting things sit without update. Not posting anything again EVER unless it's finished was my solution haha. But writing exclusively for your pet fandom is an acceptable boundary to set too I think. I appreciate the update.
Of course I'm inclined to vote you focus on What Lies Within, as AngealxZack is the main pairing and happens to be one of my OTPs. However I respect whatever decision you make as it is your art. :)
As far as beta-ing goes, I'm great in terms of editing for spelling and grammar but pretty useless in terms of plot suggestions, etc. I just wouldn't feel comfortable making recommendations for something that isn't mine... if that makes sense. Sooo long story short I suppose if you're incredibly desperate for someone to look over it to check for construction mistakes I would be happy to if you can find no one else.
Best of luck.
HrMajesty chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
i love this story never thought i would like a story like this but i love it can't wait :)
Key Shinigami chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
I'm glad you are updating us on things! I was pretty sure you had abandoned this story, I am so relieved that's false. What Lies Within is my favorite story of the bunch, so I would like to see this one updated first (pretty please with a cherry on top!) I hope you find a beta reader quickly and easily. I would offer, but 1. I have no 'true' experience, and 2. Real life is a pain. I hope to see some new chapters soon!
Nikki chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
As much as I love all 3 stories, my heart goes with: What Lies Within. It's one of the greatest A/Z fics I've ever read.
Queen-of-Sussness chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
I love What Lies Within, so obviously I'd like you to start with that one :) Thanks for letting us know what's going on!

QoS
Bettina chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
And here i thought this was a finish this story is one of the best out there."huggles"